Vampire Survivors Character Unlocks Guide [Patch 0.11.209]
In Vampire Survivors players start a match by first selecting a character. At the present moment there are a total of 32 characters players can choose from. Before having access to all characters in the game you first need to unlock them all. To help you do this put together the Vampire Survivors character unlocks guide below.
How to Unlock Every Character in Vampire Survivors
Unlocking characters in Vampire Survivors requires completing specific objectives. These objectives range in difficulty and must be completed before a character is unlocked. Thankfully, by playing the game, you will most likely unlock every main character available currently. The secret characters require a bit more effort. To get all characters including the secret ones consult the table below.
|Character||How to Unlock||Starting Weapon + Buffs|
|Antonio||Unlocked at start.||– Whip. |
– Attacks deal 10% more damage every 10 levels (max +50%).
|Imedla||Gold.||– Magic Wand. |
– 10% more experience every 5 levels (max +30%).
|Pasqualina||Gold.||– Runetracer. |
– Projectiles get 10% faster every 5 levels (max +30%).
|Gennaro||Gold.||– Knife. |
– Permanent +1 projectile (all weapons).
|Arca||Level Fire Wand to Level 4.||– Fire Wand. |
– Weapon cooldown is reduced by 5% every 10 levels (max -15%).
|Porta||Level Lighting Ring to Level 4.||– Lightning Ring. |
– Permanent +30% to area. Starts with temporarily reduced cooldown.
|Lama||Survive 20 minutes with at least +10% Curse.||– Axe. |
– Gains +5% Might, MoveSpeed, and Curse every 10 levels (max +20%).
|Poe||Level Garlic to Level 7.||– Garlic. |
– Permanent +25% pickup radius and -30 max health.
|Suor Clerici||Recover a total of 1000 HP.||– Santa Water. |
– Permanent +0.5 HP/s and +30 Max Health. Starts with temporary area bonus.
|Dommario||Get 5000 Coins on a single run.||– Holy Book. |
– Permanent +40% duration and speed, -30% move speed.
|Krochi Freetto||Defeat a total of 100000 enemies.||– Cross.|
– Permanent +20% movespeed.
– Starts with 1 revival. Gains 1 more revival at level 33.
|Mortaccio||Defeat 3,000 Skeletons.||– Bone. |
– Gets more projectiles every 20 levels (max +3).
|Cavallo||Defeat 3,000 Lion Heads.||– Cherry Bomb. |
– Gets more projectiles every 20 levels (max+3).
|Bianca Ramba||Defeat 3,000 Milk Elementals.||– Carrello. |
– Gets more projectiles every 20 levels (max+3).
|O’Sole Meeo||Defeat 3,000 Dragon Shrimps.||– Celestial Dusting.|
– Get more Projectiles every 20 levels (Max +3).
|Concetta||Open the coffin in Gallo Tower.||– Shadow Pinion.|
|Giovanna Grana||Free from the Inlaid Library coffin.||– Gatti Amari.|
– Gains +1% Projectile Speed every level.
|Leda||Go down in Gallo Tower until Leda spawns. Defeat to unlock.||– Holy Wand.|
|Pugnala||Open the Coffin in Mad Forest.||– Phiera Der Tuphello + Eight of Sparrows.|
– Gains +1% Might every level.
|Poppea||Open the Coffin in Dairy Plant.||– Song of Mana. |
– Gains +1% Duration every level.
|Exdash||Input “x-x1viiq” at Main Menu or Character Select screen. |
Possible to unlock by collecting Clover Drop. 1/65535 chance.
|– Ebony Wings.|
– At least they’re lucky. +100% luck.
|Toastie||Defeat Green Death then input Down (Arrow) + Enter or Down + Start when Toastie ghost appears in bottom right of the screen.||– Peachone.|
– So much potential (special bonuses at Level 100 + 200).
|Red Death||Defeat death.||– Axe. |
– Randomly rolls character stats.
|Christine||Level Pentagram to 7.||– Pentagram. |
– Starts with +1 level.
|Iguana Gallo Valletto||Obtain the Infinite Corridor (evolve Clock Lancet).||– Clock Lancet. |
– Starts with 1 extra level. Gains +10% Growth every 5 levels (Max +50%).
|Divano Thelma||Obtain the Crimson Cloak (evolve Laurel).||– Laurel.|
– Starts with 1 extra level. Gains +1 Armor every 5 levels (max +5).
|Boon Marrabbio||Collect cakes on Mad Forest and defeat shade Magician.||– Thousand Edge. |
– No passive but interesting stats.
|Zi ‘Assunta||Find coffin in the Cappella Magna.||– Vento Sacro. |
– Gain +0.5% might, projectile speed, duration, and area every level.
|Minnah Mannarah||Find the cursed cheese on the Dairy Plant.||– Bloody Tear. |
– Might, projectile speed, duration, area, and cooldown change every minute.
|Sir Ambrojoe||Kill 6k Stagekillers.||– La Robba. |
– Gets more projectiles every 20 levels (Max+.). Starts with temporary Amount bonus.
|Peppino||Heal 10k on plants/trees on Il Molise using O’Sole’s Celestial Dusting.||– Soul Eater. |
– Starts with temporarily reduced area.
|Gains Boros||Stand in the flower circle on the Bone Zone.||– Heaven Sword. |
– Gains +2% Growth every level.
|Gyorunton||Survive to 15 minutes on Boss Rash stage with Max Weapon = 1.||– Bracelet. |
– Gains +1% Curse every level. Can find evolutions in any Treasure.
|Cosmo Pavone||Use 0 Golden Egg Character on Cappella Magna. Get both birds and then use the NFT to open the gate leading to Cosmo. Touch Cosmo to unlock.||– Peachone and Ebony Wings. |
– Gains +1 Recovery and +1% Luck every level. Gains +1 Revival every 100 levels. Has hidden weapons.
|Queen Sigma||Complete the game’s unlocks collection.||– Victory Sword.|
– She owns everything.
|Random||Open a coffin you’ve opened before.||– Random.|
|missingN||Enter the edge of the world on Green Acres and defeat 128 eye bats.||– Axe.|
– Random stats.
These are all of the characters in the game currently and how to unlock them. If more are added in the future I will update the guide accordingly. Let me know who your main is in the comments below. Check out our other guides including how to get the Stone Mask and how weapon evolution works.
Thoughts on our Vampire Survivors character unlocks guide? Drop them in the comments below.