All Previous Prize Cars List for GTA Online
Thanks to the Los Santos Tuners update there is a new reward car players can earn each week in GTA Online. The reward car is the Prize Car. To earn the Prize Car you need to put some effort into completing specific car themed challenges each week. The list below tracks all previous Prize Cars that have been available for players to unlock.
Previous Prize Cars in GTA Online
The Prize Car is located inside the Los Santos Car Meet warehouse. It is the car located on the ramp truck. To win the car complete the challenge associated with it you can find under Interaction Menu > LS Car Meet > Prize Ride. You have one week to win it. Each Thursday a new car is placed on the ramp for you to win. The previous cars players could earn are:
2021 Prize Cars
- RT3000 – Week 13 (October 21).
- Dominator ASP – Week 12 (October 14).
- Calico GTF – Week 11 (October 7).
- Emperor Vectre – Week 10 (September 30).
- Karin Previon – Week 9 (September 23).
- Dinka Jester RR – Week 8 (September 16).
- Pfister Growler – Week 7 (September 9).
- Ubermacht Cypher – Week 6 (September 2).
- Annis Euros – Week 5 (August 26).
- Dominator GTT – Week 4 (August 19).
- Futo GTX – Week 3 (August 12).
- Annis ZR350 – Week 2 (August 5).
- Annis Remus – Week 1 (July 22).
As more Prize Cars are released each week in-game I will update this list accordingly. Keep in mind that unlike the Podium Car you will need to put in a bit of effort to receive this car. Tasks to unlock the cars involve completing races and other tuner specific objectives.
What do you think of all previous prize cars that have been released? Let me know what you’ve earned in the comments below.