Blasphemous Guide/Walkthrough – Main Story, Bosses
Blasphemous is a new title out of The Game Kitchen and Team 17 Digital. The game is described as a punishing action-platformer that combines the fast-paced, skilled combat of a hack-n-slash game with a deep and evocative narrative core, delivered through exploration of a huge universe comprised of non-linear levels. To help you navigate this game we’ve put together a Blasphemous guide. Check it out below.
Note: Guide is being updated.
Blasphemous Main Story Guides
The Blasphemous story tasks you with traversing a number of different areas, fighting different bosses, and ultimately finding redemption in the world of Cvstodia. This adventure occurs through non-linear design can be a bit confusing to navigate. To help you make your way through Blasphemous, use the main story guides below. They are broken up into individual areas. Follow the links!
- Brotherhood of the Silent Sorrow.
- The Holy Line.
- Wasteland of the Buried Churches.
- Mercy Dreams.
- Desecrated Cistern.
- Where Olive Trees Wither.
- Graveyard of the Peaks.
- Convent of Our Lady of the Charred Visage.
- Mountains of The Endless Dusk.
- Mountains of The Endless Dusk Pt 2.
- Brotherhood of the Silent Sorrow Pt 2.
- Grievance Ascends.
- Desecrated Cistern Pt 2.
- The Bridge of the Three Cavalries.
- Patio of the Silent Steps.
- Mother of Mothers.
- Library of Negated Words.
- The Sleeping Canvases.
- Mother of Mothers Pt 2.
- Archcathedral Rooftops.
- Wall of Holy Prohibitions.
- Convent of Our Lady of the Charred Visage Pt 2.
- Archcathedral Rooftop Pt 2.
- Deambulatory of His Holiness.
- Endings guide.
Blasphemous Side Quest Guides
There are a number of completable side quests for players to discover as they playthrough Blasphemous. These side quests are triggered by different NPCs throughout the world. To help you complete these side quests, use the guide below.
Blasphemous Miscellaneous Guides
The guides found below pertain to everything outside the main story of Blasphemous. Here you will find things like the game’s boss list, items list, side missions, etc. Use the links below to reach any topics that may be of interest.
This concludes our Blasphemous guide. Hopefully you found it helpful in your journey through Cvstodia. As always if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions drop them in The Pit below.