GTA Online Weekly Reset Sales and Bonuses: November 26
Like any good online game, GTA Online resets weekly to add new content, change existing payouts, and put items on sale. This weekly reset typically occurs on Thursday mornings. To help you keep track of what occurred during the weekly reset, check out our GTA Online weekly reset list below.
Weekly Update Sales and Bonuses in GTA Online
There are a number of updates that occur weekly in GTA Online. These updates include things like changing the Podium Car, adding new cars, changing the Double GTA$ and RP activities, and more. The list below highlights the changes and additions made during the weekly reset.
- Heist community challenge: Completed. Will receive a new vehicle during the launch week of next big GTA Online update in December. Players that ran heists will get a special bade of honor.
New Casino Additions
2x GTA$ & RP Activities
- Rockstar Created Open Wheel Races.
3x GTA$ & RP Activities
- King of the Hill.
- Up-n-Atom – Par Time of 01:41.30
- RC: Construction Site II – Par Time of 01:12.00.
T-Shirts & Other Login Bonuses
- White and Red Nagasaki tee – Login before December 9.
- Declasse Scramjet – 60% off.
- Imponte Ruiner 2000 – 60% off.
- Ocelot Stromberg – 60% off.
- Principe Deveste Eight – 60% off.
- Nagasaki Shotaro – 70% off.
- Terrorbyte – 70% off.
- Terrorbyte Upgrades & Modifications – 70% off.
- Pegassi Oppressor – 50% off.
- Pegassi Oppressor Mk II – 50% off.
- RM-10 Bombushka – 70% off.
- B-11 Strikeforce – 70% off.
- Buckingham Luxor – 70% off.
- Buckingham Luxor Deluxe – 70% off.
- Buckingham Swift (including Swift with Flying Bravo) – 70% off.
- Buckingham Swift Deluxe – 70% off.
- Ocelot R88 – 30% off.
- Annis RE-7B – 40% off.
- Dinka Vindicator – 30% off.
- Western Rampant Rocket – 30% off.
- Shitzu Hakuchou Drag– 30% off.
Real Estate Discounts
- Large Special Cargo Warehouses – 30% off.
- Garages – 40% off.
- Nightclubs – 40% off.
- Nightclub Upgrades & Modifications – 30% off.
- The Vescpucci Canals Nightclub Property.
- Imponte Nightshade – 80% off.
- Declasse DR1 – 60% off.
- $200K per week played up to $1 million.
- PS+ Members can get $1 million each month by logging into the game leading up to the launch on PS5.
That’s all the major additions and changes this weekly reset brought to GTA Online. If you are interested in reading the official Rockstar post on the reset check it on their Newswire. Keep it locked to this page weekly as we will be refreshing on each reset day.