GTA Online Weekly Reset Sales and Bonuses
Like any good online game, GTA Online resets weekly to add new content, change existing payouts, and put items on sale. This weekly reset typically occurs on Thursday mornings. To help you keep track of what occurred during the weekly reset, check out our GTA Online weekly reset list below.
Weekly Update Sales and Bonuses in GTA Online September 23
There are a number of updates that occur weekly in GTA Online. These updates include things like changing the Podium Car, adding new cars, changing the Double GTA$ and RP activities, and more. The list below highlights the changes and additions made during the weekly reset.
Test Ride Cars
- Emperor Vectre.
- Karin Futo GTX.
- Dinka Jester RR.
2x GTA$ & RP Activities
- 2x GTA$ for Meth and Cocaine MC Sell Missions.
- 2x GTA$ and RP on Pursuit Series.
3x GTA$ & RP Activities
- 3x GTA$ and RP on Deadline mode.
- RC: Cemetery.
T-Shirts & Other Login Bonuses
- Nagasaki Hoodie (Red/White).
- RC Bandito – 50% off.
- Western Rampant Rocket – 40% off.
- Vapid Donimator ASP – 30% off.
- Dinka Vindicator – 40% off.
Real Estate Discounts
- Clubhouses – 40% off.
- Clubhouse Upgrades – 40% off.
- Cocaine Lockups and Meth Labs – 40% off.
- MC Resupply Costs – 50% off.
Twitch Prime Bonuses
- Dinka RT3000 – 35% off.
- Lampadati Casco – 65% off.
- $100K per week.
- Strawberry Auto Shop – Free.
That’s all the major additions and changes this weekly reset brought to GTA Online. If you are interested in reading the official Rockstar post on the reset check it on their Newswire. Keep it locked to this page weekly as we will be refreshing on each reset day.