GTA Online Weekly Reset – March 26
Like any good online game, GTA Online resets weekly to add new content, change existing payouts, and put items on sale. This weekly reset typically occurs on Thursday mornings. To help you keep track of what occurred during the weekly reset, check out our GTA Online weekly reset list below.
March 26 Weekly Update GTA Online
There are a number of updates that occur weekly in GTA Online. These updates include things like changing the Podium Car, adding new cars, changing the Double GTA$ and RP activities, and more. The list below highlights the changes and additions made during the weekly reset.
New Casino Additions
- Week 36 Podium Car: Ubermacht Zion Classic.
3xGTA$ & RP Activities
- Motor Wars.
- Dewbauchee Vagner – 50% off.
- Mammoth Thruster,- 50% off.
- TM-02 Khanjali – 50% off.
- Annis Elegy Retro Custom – 60% off.
- Mammoth Avenger – 60% off.
Real Estate Discounts
- Facilities – 50% off.
- Facility Modifications – 50% off.
- Weaponized Vehicle Workshops – 50% off.
- Pixel Pete’s Arcade – Free.
- Additional 10% off discounted items.
- FMJ – 80% off.
- Tempesta – 80% off.
That’s all the major additions and changes this weekly reset brought to GTA Online. If you are interested in reading the official Rockstar post on the reset, check it out here. Keep it locked to this page weekly as we will be refreshing on each reset day.