GTA Online Weekly Reset Sales and Bonuses – July 23
Like any good online game, GTA Online resets weekly to add new content, change existing payouts, and put items on sale. This weekly reset typically occurs on Thursday mornings. To help you keep track of what occurred during the weekly reset, check out our GTA Online weekly reset list below.
July 23 Weekly Update Sales and Bonuses in GTA Online
There are a number of updates that occur weekly in GTA Online. These updates include things like changing the Podium Car, adding new cars, changing the Double GTA$ and RP activities, and more. The list below highlights the changes and additions made during the weekly reset.
New Casino Additions
2x+3xGTA$ & RP Activities
- Deadline Adversary mode – 3x.
- Stunt Races – 2x.
- Biker Sell Missions – 2x.
- Stab City – par Time of 02:05.00.
- Power Station (RC) – par time of 1:53.00.
T-Shirts & Other Login Bonuses
- Rampant Rocket – $555,000.
- Shotaro – $1,445,250.
- X80 Proto – $1,755,00.
- Tulip – $430,800.
- Blazer Aqua – $858,000/$1,141,140.
- Ruiner 2000 – $2,808,000.
- Pick from Apocalypse, Future Shock and Nightmare variants in Maze Bank Arena. Most played will receive 50% discount.
Real Estate Discounts
- Free Pixel Pete’s Arcade base – Rebate.
- $200K per week played up to $1 million.
- PS+ Members can get $1 million each month by logging into the game leading up to the launch on PS5.
- Verlierer – $139,000.
- Oppressor – $795,000/1,057,350.
That’s all the major additions and changes this weekly reset brought to GTA Online. If you are interested in reading the official Rockstar post on the reset, check it out here. Keep it locked to this page weekly as we will be refreshing on each reset day.