The Division 2 Perks List
Complimenting the Skill Platforms in The Division 2 is Perks. Perks act as passive abilities which do things like increasing inventory capacity and improve restocks. Let’s take a closer look at The Division 2 Perks below.
The Division 2 Perks
There are a total of 16 Perks in The Division 2. Some perks are simply one offs, while others have different tiers to them. To upgrade Perks you need to collect SHD by finding it in the open world or completing tasks for it. Here are all the Perks in The Division 2:
- Weapon Slot: Carry a second primary weapon.
- Restock 1: Armor Kits: Restocking when entering a safe space refills all Armor Kits.
- Restock 2: Grenades: Restocking when entering a safe space refills all Grenades.
- Field Proficiency Cache (Level 30): 50% chance for a bonus item to drop when opening a Field Proficiency Cache.
- Armor Kit (1, 2,3): Increases the maximum Armor Kits you can carry up to a total of 6.
- Grenades (1,2,3): Increases grenades you can carry by 1 per perk.
- Inventory (1,2,3): Inventory capacity increased by 10, 20, 30 slots.
- Stash (1,2,3): Increases stash storage capacity by 20, 30, 50 slots.
- Headshot Accolade; Headshot kills award XP bonus.
- Muli-kill Accolade: Killing multiple enemies at the same time award an XP bonus.
- Weakpoints Accolade: Kills triggered by destroying weakpoints award an XP bonus.
- Tactical Kill Accolade: Kills triggered by destroying environment objects award an XP bonus.
- Survivor: Not dying for a long amount of time, solo or in a group, will award increasing XP bonuses.
- Detection 1: Donating enough resources to the control points activates better detection of loot containers in a 20 m radius, for 10 m.
- Detection 2: Donating enough resources to the control points activates better detection of hostiles in a 20 m radius, for 10 m.
- Crafting Materials (1,2,3). Material storage capacity increased 100, 250, 500.
- Magazine (1,2,3,4): unlocks mags for belt-fed (1), 5.556 assault style weapons (2), 7.62 assault style weapons (3), and sidearms (4).
- Muzzle (1,2,3,4): Unlocks muzzles for 5.56 caliber (1), 7.62 caliber (2), 9mm caliber (3), and .45 caliber (4).
- Optics (1,2): Unlocks T2 micro red dot sight (1) and Acog Scope (2).
- Grip (1,2): Short grip underbarrel attachment (1) and compact coupled small laser pointer (2).
- Deconstruction (1, 2): Deconstruction can yield extra crafting materials (1) and chance for a rare material to be rewarded when deconstructing (2).
- Resources (1,2,3): Increase resource inventory by 50 per perk level.
- Hard Bounties (Otis Sykes): Get access to 1 Hard difficulty bounty per day.
- Challenge Bounties: Get access to 1 Challenging difficulty bounty per day.
- Loadouts (1,2,3): New equipment loadouts unlock for total of 4,5,6.
- Signature Weapon Ammo (Level 30): Increases the amount of signature weapon ammo dropped.
That’s all the perks in The Division 2. As you can see there are a number of perks that have some substantial benefits for unlocking. Any you want to unlock first? Let me know in the comments.