Red Dead Online Daily Challenges List
In Red Dead Online players can complete Daily Challenges to earn Gold. These challenges are broken up into different categories depending on what you need to accomplish. Completing these challenges is an easy way to earn Gold in-game. To keep track of what challenges are active see our Red Dead Online daily challenges list below.
What are the Daily Challenges in Red Dead Online Today?
Each day at 7 AM BST Red Dead Online resets its challenges. These challenges can be found on the Free Roam menu > Daily Challenges. The challenges are split up into 7 Categories: General, Bounty Hunter, Trader, Collector, Moonshiner, Naturalist, and Challenge Goals. The active Daily Challenges in each category are:
- Animal Claw sold.
- Bonnie MacFarlane mission completed.
- 5280 Distance driven a train.
- 5x Items sold to Gus.
- 10x Player kills in Showdowns.
- 2x Western Chipmunks collected.
- 5x Wild Carrots picked.
- 2x Bounties brought in from New Austin posters.
- 3x Living bounty targets in a photograph.
- Player bounty collected.
- Cripps special camp stew recipe completed.
- 3x Donated deadly predator carcass or skin.
- 20x Donations to Cripps.
- 3x Coins found.
- 3x Fossils found.
- 3x Tarot Cards found.
- Drank own strong moonshine.
- $200 Money made from moonshine sold.
- 2x Moonshin Story Mission completed.
- 3x Forest/River animal samples taken.
- 3x Mountain/Grassland animal samples taken.
- 2x Sedated animals revived.
- Daily General Challenges x7.
- Daily Role Challenges x9.
Alongside the above mentioned challenges you will also find a daily streak tracker. Completing the daily challenges each day contributes to this tracker. Increasing your streak of challenge completions increases the amount of gold you earn. Previously streak gold had been quite high, but Rockstar nerfed it.
This post will update daily so check back often. Drop comments below regarding what you think about the active challenges and how you completed them.
Thoughts on our Red Dead Online Daily Challenges list? Drop them in the comments below.