Where is Madam Nazar Today in Red Dead Online? March 28
In Red Dead Online there is a mysterious travelling saleswoman called Madam Nazar. Madam Nazar moves here sales caravan every day in Red Dead Online. This can make finding her a bit difficult. To help you find Madam Nazar use our where is Madam Nazar today guide below.
- Madam Nazar moves spots at 6 AM UK time everyday.
- Madam Nazar’s weekly shopping list: Fortune Tellers Collection.
Madam Nazar Location on March 28
Madam Nazar can be found to the southwest of Emerald Ranch in The Heartlands area. She is located along a path her with her mobile sales coach. Once you visit Madam Nazar her location will appear on your map.
What Does Madam Nazar Do?
The purpose of Madam Nazar is to serve as the vendor for the Collector role. From this NPC you can purchase the Collector’s Bag which allows you to travel around the map collecting various items such as Buried Treasure, Tarot Cards, Bird Eggs, Wild Flowers, and more. The items can be sold to Madam Nazar for cash. Keep in mind you can sell individual collectibles to Madam Nazar for cash, but the ideal approach is selling a complete collection to get the most money from her.
To make your life easier while you are out collecting use this map here. This map shows the locations of every collectible in Red Dead Online. Use it to cut down on time and save yourself money from having to buy maps from Madam Nazar.
What Does Madam Nazar Sell?
Since Madam Nazar is a vendor she sells a number of useful items for players to purchase to help them with the Collector’s Role. These items are the following:
- Collector’s Bag: 15 Gold or Free if Collected all GTAO Playing Cards.
- Aguila Machete (Collector Rank 5): 6 Gold.
- Refined Binoculars (Collector Rank 5): $450.00.
- Pennington Field Shovel (Collector Rank 1): $350.00.
- Metal Detector (Collector Rank 5): $700.00.
- Maps: Highlight Areas to Search on Map.
- Arrowheads (Requires Shovel): $18.00.
- Bird Eggs: $19.00.
- Antique Alcohol Bottles: $13.00.
- Tarot Cards: $14.00.
- American Wild Flowers: $12.50.
- Miscellaneous: $18.50.
- Lost Jewelry (Collector Rank 10): $26.00.
- Coins (Requires Metal Detector): $27.00.
- Family Heirlooms (Requires Metal Detector): $14.50.
- Crafting Items: items you can use to craft other things.
- Burdock Root: $1.00.
- English Mace: $1.00.
- Indian Tobacco: $1.00.
- Milkweed: $1.00.
- Violet Snowdrop: $1.00.
- Wild Feverfew: $1.00.
- Prairie Poppy: $1.00.
- Yarrow: $1.00.
- Oleander Sage: $1.00.
- Ginseng: $1.00.
- Currant: $1.00.
- Sage: $1.00.
- Flight Feather: $0.50.
- Moonshine: $2.25.
- Apparel: Sells miscellaneous apparel items for all roles.
Come back every day and I will update the location of Madam Nazar. If you want me to add anything or have some suggestions, the best place for them is in the comments section down below. Thanks for reading and happy collecting.