Main Level Perks: When You Can Unlock and What They Do – Kingdom Come Deliverance
Kingdom Come Deliverance is a new open world rpg out Warhorse Studios. Like other RPGs, players in Kingdom Come Deliverance can improve their levels and unlock new perks. In this post, we will highlight the Main Level perks in Kingdom Come Deliverance and tell you what they do.
Main level perks are your jack of all trade perks. Here you will find a collection of perks which can help you deal with things like hunger, cleanliness, travelling and a bunch of other aspects of KCD. Here are the main level perks you are able to unlock:
Minimum Level 2
- Scout I – Slightly increases the sight distance of Fast Travel and also the chances of Evading by 10%.
- Ascetic – You’ll last 30% longer without food, but as soon as you get hungry, the effects will be 20% worse.
- Manly Odor – When dirty, you’ll have 50% more Charisma when talking to women. However, people will small you a mile off, reducing your Stealth skill by 30%.
- Night Rider – Your Stamina will regenerate 20% faster at night, but 10% slower during the day.
- Wanderer – You grew up in impoverished conditions, so comfort of beds is inverted to you. The worse the bed, the better you sleep, and vice versa.
Minimum Level 4
- Insomniac -Increases the time you can do without sleep. Your energy level falls one quarter more slowly.
- Jail Recovery Renegade – Penalties on stats following release from jail are 20% lower.
Minimum Level 6
- Burgher – In towns and villages and their immediate vicinity you have a +1 bonus on Strength, Agility, Vitality and Speech. (Can’t be combined with Savage perk.)
- Scout II – Increases the sight distance of Fast Travel and also the chance of evading by another 10%.
- First Aid II – Bandages are 25% more effective. You can also apply your healing skill in dialogues.
- Savage – In the wilds you have a +1 bonus on Strength, Agility, Vitality and Speech. (Can’t be combined with Burgher perk.)
Minimum Level 8
- Brute – You favour brute strength to a pleasant demeanour. You get a +2 Strength bonus, but a -1 penalty on Charisma and Speech. (Can’t be combined with the perks Ken, Golden Tongue, Juggler or Cloak and Dagger.
- Cloak and Dagger – You prefer to remain in the shadows. You have a +2 Stealth bonus at the cost of a -1 penalty on both Strength and Speech. (Can’t be combined with the perks Ken, Golden Tongue, Juggler or Brute. )
- Golden Tongue – You always favoured diplomacy over brute force. You get a +2 Speech bonus, but a -2 Strength loss. (Can’t be combined with the perks Ken, Brute, Juggler or Cloak and Dagger.)
- Juggler – You’ve been exceptionally supple and agile since childhood. However, turning somersaults and falling on your head have left their mark. You have a +1 Agility bonus, but -1 on Speech and Charisma. (Can’t be combined with the perks, Brute, Ken, Golden Tongue or Cloak and Dagger. )
- Ken – You’re handsome and charismatic, but you haven’t built up your strength. Charisma +2, Strength -2. (Can’t be combined with the perks Brute, Golden Tongue, Juggler or Cloak and Dagger)
- Scholar – Your momentary Reading level increased by 3. But your Strength and Warfare skills each have incurred a -1 penalty.
Minimum Level 10
- Scout III – Greatly increases the sight distance of Fast Travel and also increases the chances of evading by another 10%.
- First Aid III – Bandages are 50% more effective. For a village boy, you’re quite a sawbones. The perk opens the most advanced options in dialogues connected with healing.
- Infamous – With a low Reputation in a given area, you also get a +1 bonus on Strength, Speech, Agility and Vitality. But your Reputation rises much faster than usual and the penalties for serving jail time are less. (Can’t be combined with Local Hero Perk.)
- Local Hero – If your Reputation is high in an area, you get a +1 bonus on Strength, Speech, Agility and Vitality there. At the same time, though, your Reputation falls much faster than usual and the penalties for jail time last longer. (Can’t be combined with Infamous perk.)
Minimum Level 12
- Contemplative – As long as you remain still, your tiredness and hunger will stay at the same level.
These are the main perks you will be able to unlock as you level up your Main Level in Kingdom Come Deliverance. Alongside the Main Level, there are other stats which have their own perks that can be unlocked as well. These will be covered in a later post.
More: Kingdom Come Deliverance guides