Kindergarten 2 If You Can Dodge a Nugget Guide
In Kindergarten 2 there are a total of nine story missions for players to complete. These story missions involve completing certain actions throughout the day. To help you complete the fourth mission check out our If You Can Dodge a Nugget guide below.
- Complete this mission to receive the Dune Worm Monstermon card.
- Unlocks A Monstermon Plushie key item.
- Unlocks If you can dodge a nugget achievement.
- Complete with Opposites Attract and Cain’s Not Able to unlock Things That Go Boom and Breaking Sad.
Leave Bedroom with Key Items
When you start a new day you will be placed in your Bedroom. Before leaving your Bedroom you will want to have two items with you: Bob’s Toolbelt and the Prestigious Pin. Once you have these two items on your character start the day.
Make Friends with Nugget in School Yard (Entry Area)
To start this story mission you need to complete a number of actions in the School Yard area. These actions are listed in chronological order below.
- Speak to Nugget in Sewer Grate.
- Speak to Bob about Nugget. Give him Bob’s Toolbelt.
- Buy Lighter from Monty for $1.50.
- Speak to Nugget again. Offer to show him a Flower.
- Speak to Bob to get him to move out of the way. Go to School Yard Ramp area and show Nugget the Flower. Speak to Nugget outside the Sewer Grate to learn about smuggling the Lighter into school.
- Have Carla smuggle Lighter into school for $1.00.
After you complete the above list the bell will ring for class.
Escape the Classroom with Nugget
Once class starts go up to Nugget and speak to him. Nugget wants you to find him a Shovel. To do this you need to escape the Classroom. Nugget will cause a distraction which makes the teacher to leave. Before leaving grab the Hermit Frog Monstermon card from the cubby in the left corner of the room. Leave the Classroom and head to the Boys Washroom.
Get the Shovel From the Janitor in Boys Washroom
When you leave the Classroom you will see a brief cutscene with the teacher and hall monitor. The teacher will take the hall monitor with her. Go inside the Boys Washroom once the cutscene ends. Speak to the old janitor then head upstairs. You will be stopped by the hall monitor. He wants something from you. Show him the Lighter in the blue locker. Head into the Girls Washroom and speak with Bob to get the key back. Take it back to the old janitor to get the Shovel. The bell will sound at this point.
Get Nuggets for Nugget
In the Cafeteria you will watch a brief cutscene between Nugget and the Lunch Lady. After this cutscene you will need to complete a number of actions to progress the story. Here’s what you need to do:
- Speak to Nugget to learn he wants Nuggets. These Nuggets are behind the counter.
- Buy a Burger from the Lunch Lady then show the Prestigious Pin to Felix to get him to buy the other Burger. This causes the Lunch Lady to leave.
- Go behind the counter and grab the Nuggets off the shelf and give them to Nugget. Nugget freaks out because they are cold. Speak to Nugget while he is banging his head against the wall.
- Go into Teacher’s Lounge and microwave Nuggets. Give them to Nugget when done.
After you’ve completed the actions above the bell will send and Recess will begin.
Help Build the Nugget Cave
During Recess the teacher will freakout at Nugget. To stop this go into the Teacher’s Lounge and buy a Soda from the Vending Machine. Give the Soda to the teacher to get her to back off. Nugget will dig his Nugget Cave. Speak to Nugget and he will toss all the Nuggets into the cave. Follow him inside. Take the Leg from the cave then use your last apple to advance time to Gym Class.
Win Dodgeball Game for Nugget
In Gym Class you are going to be playing a game of Dodgeball. To complete the story mission you need to win the game. To start use the Leg to block the incoming throw. After you’ve done that move in the following order UP, BACK, DOWN. Doing this causes you to win the Dodgeball game. This ends the mission.
What did you think of our If You Can Dodge a Nugget guide? Let us know in The Pit below. Stay tuned for more Kindergarten 2 guides to come your way!