Cuphead The Delicious Last Course Graveyard Puzzle
On Inkwell Isle IV there is a hidden boss players can fight in the graveyard. This hidden boss is hinted to by the friendly ghost hanging around the area. To learn how to solve the Cuphead The Delicious Last Course Graveyard puzzle see our guide below.
What is the Graveyard Puzzle Solution?
Before going further into the guide it is important for me to point out that the puzzle is randomized for each player. That means my solution will be different than yours. With that said solving it is the same sequence. The graveyard puzzle solution steps are as follows:
- Purchase the Broken Relic (1 Coin from Porkrind’s Emporium).
- Speak to the Climbing Competition winners.
- Note what each has to say.
- They tell you the positions of three graves in the graveyard.
- They say things like down right, top left, etc.
- Go to the Graveyard.
- Equip the Broken Relic.
- Stand in front of the graves and interact with them in the order mentioned by the Climbing Competition winners (1st, 2nd, than 3rd).
- Interact with the beam of light that appears.
When you interact with the beam of light you are asked to take a nap, select yes. This takes you to a boss level called One Hell of a Dream. This boss level has you fighting both an Angel and a Devil. This is a one phase fight. Complete the phase to beat the bosses.
Upon beating the bosses the old ghost at the graveyard will speak to you. After that the Broken Relic turns into the Cursed Relic. The Cursed Relic can then be used to unlock a special hidden Charm called the Divine Relic.
This guide is part of our Cuphead wiki guide. Check out the hub page to find links to an assortment of guides we’ve written for both the base and DLC of Cuphead.
Thoughts on our Cuphead The Delicious Last Course Graveyard puzzle guide? Drop them in the comments below.