Junior Guide – The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan
When Julia and Brad exit the room with Danny at the end of the Depths chapter, Olson will start to chase them. This starts the Junior chapter. To complete this chapter use the Junior chapter guide below.
- There are no collectibles in this chapter:
- Choices made in this chapter do impact the outcome of the game.
Junior (Playing Brad)
When you run from Olson you will immediately need to complete a KEEP CALM QTE. You need to complete this QTE successfully. After the QTE you respond to Julia with ASSERTIVE “We can’t risk moving.” After this you will need to complete another KEEP CALM QTE.
Once you complete this sequence you will enter a room and lock the door. As soon as this happens Junior will pull a gun on Julia. Respond to Junior with:
- CURIOUS: “Why can’t we breath the mist?”
- WORRIED: “Alright! There was something back there.”
- DESPERATE: “No! Look we held our breath.”
- GRAB PISTOL: Choose to grab the pistol from Junior. You will use the Rebreather on him, turning him normal. This unlocks the It’s all gone changing on me Achievement/Trophy.
After Junior returns to normal the chapter will end. The final chapter, Matters of the Heart will begin. This guide is part of HTR’s much larger The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan walkthrough and guide. Visit the hub page to find a variety of guides for this game including each mission and the different collectibles in them.
Thoughts on our Junior guide? Drop them in below.