Stray Cat’s Best Friend Guide
In Stray there is a trophy/achievement for players to unlock called Cat’s Best friend. This trophy/achievement tasks you with nuzzling up against 5 robots while you are playing the game. This is a very simple thing to do. To show you how to complete it see our Stray Cat’s Best Friend guide below.
Where to Nuzzle Up Against 5 Robots
To complete the Cat’s Best friend trophy/achievement you need to nuzzle up against 5 robots. This is super simple to do as there are a number of Companion Robots in the game that allow you to do this. The list below will tell you the robots you can do it on and where to find them.
- The Warden (Chapter 4/6/7): The first person you meet in The Slums. After showing him the Postcard you get the option to rub up against his leg.
- Grandma (Chapter 4/6/7): The vendor at Grandma’s Clothing, Grandma, can be rubbed against.
- Riko & Zakk (Chapter 4/6/7): There are two robots standing by a burn barrel next to the door leading out to the Dead City. Both can be rubbed up against.
- Zbaltazar (Chapter 9): You meet Zbaltazar in Antvillage as part of the main story. After you’ve spoken to him the first time you can rub up against him.
- Ledoc (Chapter 10): The robot living in the subway named Ledoc can be rubbed against. He is located just before you exit to Midtown.
- Paoudre (Chapter 10): The angry robot outside the story that has the Cat Badge in the safe can be rubbed against.
There are other robots to rub against in the game, but these seven are more than enough. I don’t think it matters who you rub against or how often. To unlock the achievement during my playthrough I simple rubbed against the four robots in Chapter 4 and then rubbed against Grandma again in Chapter 6.
This post is part of our larger Stray guide and walkthrough. Check out the hub page to find all available guides for this game’s main story, side quests, and collectibles.
Thoughts on our Stray Cat’s Best Friend guide? Drop them in the comments below.