Loverwatch Answers Guide
Blizzard has released a special dating-themed in browser game players can participate in called Loverwatch. As the name of this title suggests, the game is an Overwatch themed dating experience to celebrate Valentine’s Day. In Loverwatch players go on a date with either Genji or Mercy. During this date you answer questions to get them to like you. To help you claim there hearts here is a complete Loverwatch answers guide.
How to Play Loverwatch
Before diving into the answer guides I just want to walk you through where you can play Loverwatch. This experience is an in-browser event meaning you will need to use something like Google Chrome to experience it. There are some requirements as to what browser you use, so visit the Loverwatch page to see if your browser works. If it does, great. If it doesn’t you will need to download and use something else.
Once you’ve established which browser you can use, playing the game is simple. Click the play button and the game will load. Select Start a New Game to begin your playthrough you will get to select from either Mercy or Genji for your first date. During the date you need to make the correct choices to earn good endings.
Mercy Correct Answers
Mercy is one of the date selections you can make in Loverwatch. She is a medic in game and a medic in this dating simulator. While there are no ‘bad endings’ to your time with Mercy, you will want to unlock the good ending by picking the best responses during the three dates you go on. To help here’s the choices that unlock the good ending:
Tell a joke at open mic (Date 1):
- Why, doesn’t the surgeon like operating on elbows? (Good).
- Mercy do you wan to hear my favorite joke about the periodic table? (Bad).
You take a deep breath, nod, and look back at the menu (Date 2):
- Any answer is good.
Pick a question about Mercy -> What does being a hero feel like? (Date 2):
- I need you Angela (Good).
- You like being in the center of attention, huh? (Bad).
- Fidget with your fork. (Neutral).
Her genius does not extend to the barristerial arts, if such a thing exists (Date 3):
- Drink it enthusiastically (Good).
- Put the cup down discreetly (Bad).
- Let me make another pot. Yours smells like someone tortured coffee beans to death (Good).
She blushes Pink Mercy pink (Date 3):
- Date. I’m Angela’s date (Good).
- I can’t believe this volunteering stuff got me a chance to meet Ana Amari (Neutral).
- I’m just helping out Angela for the day (Good).
During these important interactions select the Good options. Doing this allows you to either become friends or more with Mercy. Unlocking a good ending unlocks the Mercy’s Angel Overwatch 2 rewards bundle.
Genji Correct Answers
Genji is one of the date selections you can make in Loverwatch. He is a mysterious cyber-ninja. While there are no ‘bad endings’ to your time with Genji, you will want to unlock the good ending by picking the best responses during the three dates you go on. To help here’s the choices that unlock the good ending:
Well? Say something! And remember, your choices will affect how he feels about you (Date 1):
- …I really like your outfit (Good).
- …I saw you when I came in, and I just figured I would come say hello (Neutral).
- … do you need healing? (Neutral).
Tell a joke at open mic (Date 1):
- Tell a joke about ninjas (Good).
- Tell a joke about cyborgs (Good).
- Tell the funnies joke you know (Bad).
In that case, what will you order for dinner? (Date 2):
- Order off the kids menu (Good).
- Order Genji’s favorite food (Good).
- Order the most expensive dish (Bad).
What do you do to cheer Genji up? (Date 2):
- Reassure him (Good).
- Hold his hand (Good).
- Beat up whoever was mean to him (Bad).
What did you think of the hike? (Date 3):
- It was worth it to be here with you (Good).
- It was a breeze (Good).
- It really wasn’t worth it (Bad).
Well… what do you think? Can one know their true self? (Date 3):
- Yes, they can (Good).
- I’m not sure, but you can try (Good).
- I don’t really care (Bad).
During these important interactions select the Good options. Doing this allows you to either become friends or more with Genji. Unlocking a good ending unlocks the Genji’s Peace Overwatch 2 rewards bundle.
Loverwatch Secret Ending
Once you’ve completed both good endings during the Mercy and Genji dates you will unlock the special ending. Navigate to the game’s main menu and choose the New Game option. Instead of starting a new game you will be take to the realm of love with Cupid (aka Hanzo). During this interaction there is only one question you need to answer correctly.
Date 1: I don’t know what to say, except…
- You were my soulmate all along (Good).
- I couldn’t ask for a better wingman than you (Neutral).
- You’re the third option? (Bad).
Select the good option in this interaction to unlock the good ending with Cupid. This ending unlocks the Cupid’s Arrow rewards pack for Overwatch 2.
How to Claim Loverwatch Rewards
The rewards you unlock for completing the Mercy, Genji, and Cupid (Hanzo) dates are Player Icons, Titles, and Highlight Intros you can use in Overwatch 2. To use these items you need to do a few steps:
- Claim Rewards from Loverwatch main menu Reward screen.
- Login to Battlenet on top right of browser.
- Allow permission required pop-up.
- Customize in Overwatch 2 via Career Profile > Customization > Mercy, Genji, or Hanzo > Special category.
One thing to note about the rewards is that it may take up to 48 hours for them to appear in your account. Before you panic wait that period of time to see if they arrive. If they don’t visit the Overwatch support site.
Thoughts on our Loverwatch answers guide? Drop them in the comments below.