Loading Screen Simulator Achievement Guide
If there’s one thing I like, it’s easy achievements. Like Confess My Love, I like finding games that can be 100% relatively easily and cheaply. Loading Screen Simulator ticks all the boxes here. First, the game is free on Steam; Second the game can be 100% relatively easily (there are a couple annoying ones). Here is Hold to Reset’s Loading Screen Simulator achievement guide.
For the achievements below, I recommend using Autoclicker software:
1. And that’s where it starts
- Click the Earn Money Button
2. Is it over yet?No? Okay
- Click the Earn Money Button 1000 times
3. $Lots of cash$
- Click the Earn Money Button 10000 times
- Beat the game once
- Beat the game twice
6. One More for the go
- Beat the game ten times
The game is beaten once you reach fast enough speeds and the loading bar… loads. You will see a funny cat gif when you’ve beaten the game.
7. 1 byte/sec
8. 1 kilobyte/sec
9. 1 megabyte/sec
10. 1 gigabyte/sec
11. 1 peatebyte/sec
12. 1 Exabyte/sec
- You need to beat the game in under 10 minutes. Using an autoclicker makes this relatively simple. Autoclick enough to buy all the shop items. Then beat the Console Shindow quiz. Go back to auto clicking and stockpile a ton of cash. Spend it all on the Give us your money button.
The speed achievements are tied to increasing your download speed. This can be done by buying all the shop upgrades, using the Give us your money button in the Shindows Shop, and beating the Console Shindow quiz.
14. Yay Victory
- Beat the Shindow Console Quiz: Answers go on the line at the bottom of the Shindow.
- 1: Buy the Console Shindow for 450$
- 2: Open Console Shindow and type
- 3: Answer to Quiz Questions = n, 0, no, ab, 4, 1, 28, no, yes, Ruslan
15. high score I guess
- Play the pong minigame for 10+ minutes
- Leave the Web Explorer open for 10 minutes. This causes a Pepe Emoji to appear. Click it.
17. A small loan of a million dollars
- Acquire 1 million dollars.
- Click the cake at the start of the game
19. Gotta go fast
- Use an autoclicker to click as fast as you can
ahoj chci si zahrat
wanna speedrun the game? easy, just open the game, press the tab twice, press enter, congratz, you completed the game!
how can i get petabyte and exabyte and the secret archivement ?
“Ich muss schnell los” ich habe mir jz nen auto clicker runtergeladen und jetzt ? muss ich was machen ?
Here’s a REALLY easy way to get the achievements related to clicking/winning:
Open the game. Press tab once. This should highlight the ‘earn money’ button. Don’t click anything, just hold enter. This will spam the shit out of the button and make all the clicking related achievements easy.
Here’s a way to get the speedrun achievement, and the other 3 achievements related to winning: Open the game. Press tab TWICE. Press enter to win.
I had like 1 Billion Clicks per second on my autoclicker, but it didnt give me the achievement
Part of that would be that the clicks are limited to not that much so most of the 1B CPS are useles
When I put n it just says wrong anwser
Can you help me understand the “Yay Victory” achievement. I don’t understand the steps, I have tried it and it didn’t work.
Buy the console shindow from the store. Open the console and begin the quiz. Answer the questions in using the answers provided.
Let me know if this clears things up. Thanks for reading!
i dont understand the auto cliker part please help me
Auto Clicker is just a third party program that allows you to click faster than would be normally possible. I used the one I linked to in the article (no affiliation). Set the clicker to like 1ms and use f6 to turn it on and off over the button you want to press. Any more questions let me know.
What do you mean with
Gotta go fast:
Use an autoclicker to click as fast as you can
The achievement is tied to using an autoclicker. The text of the achievement is “You dirty little hacker ;)”. Using an autoclicker allows you to click faster then normally would be humanly possible. This unlocks the achievement. I set my autoclicker settings to 1ms.
I don’t understand 7-12, do I just keep giving them money?
Yes. Buy all the upgrades; complete the quiz; keep giving money until you unlock the achievements.