Kindergarten 2 Outfits Locations Guide
In Kindergarten 2 there are two types of collectibles for players to find: Monstermon cards and Outfits. Since I’ve covered the locations of all 50 Monstermon cards, I figured I would show you where to find all 30 outfits. Check out our Kindergarten 2 outfits locations guide below.
- Outfits can be equipped at the Closet in Your Room.
- There are two outfit related achievements: What to Wear? and Fashionista.
All 30 Outfits Locations in Kindergarten 2
There are a total of 30 outfits for players to collect in Kindergarten 2. These outfits come from a number of sources such as simply playing story missions to completing more random events. Below are the locations of all 30 outfits in the game.
- Default Outfit (Outfit #1): You start the game with this outfit.
- Nugget Outfit (Outfit #2): In the If You Can Dodge a Nugget mission avoid giving Nugget the Nuggets at Lunch. Instead get the Hall Pass from Agnes at Recess and use it to go into the Cafeteria. Bury Nugget’s corpse in Nuggets.
- Cindy Outfit (Outfit #3): During The Hitman’s Potty Guard mission interact with Cindy’s body after she is electrocuted in the Science Lab.
- Teddy Outfit (Outfit #4): Dump the spiders on Teddy at the end of the Cain’s Not Able mission.
- Carla & Buggs Outfits (Outfits #5 & #13): During the Opposites Attract mission let Penny leave Science Class to protect her locker. Follow behind and inspect the bodies of Buggs and Carla.
- Chemist Outfit (Outfit #6): Mix the wrong chemicals together at the end of Breaking Sad. Use something like green.
- Felix Outfit (Outfit #7): Dump the spiders on Felix at the end of the Cain’s Not Able mission after telling Teddy about the Contract.
- Ozzy Outfit (Outfit #8): Give Ozzy an asthma attack in The Hitman’s Potty Guard. AKA beat the mission.
- Penny Outfit (Outfit #9): During the mission Opposites Attract get Buggs Knife back for him from Penny.
- Lily No Hoodie Outfit (Outfit #10): Get killed by the monster eating Lily during Recess in the Breaking Sad mission.
- Billy No Hoodie Outfit (Outfit #11): Inspect Billy’s body at Recess during the Breaking Sad mission.
- Jerome Outfit (Outfit #12): Side with Clara over the basketball in Gym Class then follow Ms. Applegate and Jerome to her classroom. Inspect Jerome’s body.
- Lilly & Billy w Hoodie Outfit (Outfits #’s 14&15): Squeak the Monstermon plushie in the Sewer Grate area on Billy’s box. This occurs during story mode.
- Ms. Applegate Outfit (Outfit #16): Go into the Girls Washroom while on Recess during the Creature Feature mission and inspect Ms. Applegate’s body.
- Dr. Danner Outfit (Outfit #17): Inspect Dr. Danner’s body after he’s been blown up in Creature Feature.
- Old Janitor Outfit (Outfit #18): Start a day with An A+ and Pennyl Laser Beam. Advance to smart class and give the laser beam to Monty. Advance to lunch and watch the show. Inspect the old janitor’s body.
- Bob Outfit (Outfit #19): During the A Tale of Two Janitors mission inspect Bob’s body at lunchtime.
- Principal Outfit (Outfit #20): Inspect the box to the right of the plant in the Principal’s Office.
- Agnes Outfit (Outfit #21): Agnes (the dumpster hag) will give you cats in exchange for food. Find an owner for one of these cats to unlock this outfit.
- Lunch Lady Outfit (Outfit #22): Start a run and use Monty to access the Handicap Ramp. Enter the school and choose death from the Lunch Lady.
- Hall Monitor (Outfit #23): Go into the school early and get a hall pass early. Can be done during the Flowers for Diana mission.
- Stevie Outfit (Outfit #24): After the old janitor beats Stevie to a pulp in the A Tale of Two Janitors mission inspect his body.
- Mutant Outfit (Outfit #25): During the boss fight in the Secret Lab, inspect the holding tank the mutants where in to get this outfit.
- Out of Town Outfits (Outfits #26-28): Defeat the monsters in the Secret Lab during the Creature Feature mission.
- Uncle Sam Outfit (Outfit #29): Inspect the calendar in the Principal’s Office.
- Cultist Outfit (Outfit #30): Collect all 50 Monstermon cards and visit the Nugget Lair in Your Room.
That concludes our guide to getting all 30 outfits in Kindergarten 2. As you can see you are able to play as all of the characters you encounter in the game. Personally I like the Cultist Outfit the best.
Check out more of our Kindergarten 2 guides to help you 100% this game. They include guides to each mission and extras like unlocking all achievements and finding the Monstermon cards.
What did you think of our Outfits Locations guide? Drop a comment below.
I love Kindergarten 2
An easier and faster way to get the lunch lady outfit is calling the lunch lady over to keep an eye on Nugget (bytelling the principal Nugget is stuck) and then refusing to leave when talking with the Lunch Lady.