Remnant From the Ashes Weapons
Remnant: From the Ashes is a third-person shooter with emphasis on acquiring loot. This loot ranges from armor sets to weapons. To help you gather all the loot for yourself, check out our Remnant From the Ashes weapons guide below.
Remnant From the Ashes Weapons List
There are a number of weapons for players to find in Remnant: From the Ashes. These weapons range from simple handguns, to more complex boss weapons. Below is a brief guide showing you how to get all the weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes.
Ward 13/17 Weapons
- Blade of Adventure: Starting melee weapon. Breaks upon entering Ward 13.
- Repeater Pistol: Received from Ace during tutorial when class selected. Sidearm for all classes.
- Shotgun: Scrapper starting weapon or purchased from Armorer NPC.
- Scrap Hammer: Scrapper starting weapon or purchased from Armorer NPC.
- Hunting Rifle: Hunter starting weapon or purchased from Armorer NPC.
- Scrap Sword: Hunter starting weapon or purchased from Armorer NPC.
- Coach Gun: Ex-Cultist starting weapon or purchase from Armorer NPC.
- Scrap Hatchet: Ex-Cultist starting weapon or purchased from Armorer NPC.
- Submachine Gun (Ward 13-B3): Once you have the Ward 13 Key Card, make your way into Ward 13 B2 and grab the Power Rod there. Take the Power Rod to B3 and turn on the power. Open the door and turn the power back off. Go inside the air vent to the left of the entrance and into the broken wall. Grab the keys off the table there then head to B2. Go all the way through B2 and you will reach a locked door. Use keys on door to reach the SMG.
- Magnum: Give Ace the Strange Coin key item (random spawn on Earth).
- Repulsor (Ward 17): Defeat the Dreamer & Nightmare to receive the Dreamer’s Mana which can be turned into the Repulsor long gun.
- Hunting Pistol (Hidden Grotto): The Hunting Pistol can be found in the Hunter’s Shack at the end of the Hidden Grotto dungeon on Earth. Speak to the hunter at the starting checkpoint to receive the key to his shack.
- Sniper Rifle (The Church of the Harbinger): The Sniper Rifle can be found in the basement of The Church of the Harbinger. Look for a locker along the wall that is blocked by some palets.
- Chicago Typewriter (Land’s End): Complete the Land’s End dungeon on Earth. Once you’ve completed this mission speak with Liz to get Liz’s Key. Use the key to open the only locked door in the area to get the Chicago Typewriter.
- Sporebloom (The Choking Hollow): Kill The Ent without breaking its legs to receive the Spore Gland which can be turned in for the Sporebloom.
- Petrified Maul (The Choking Hollow): Destroy The Ent’s legs then kill it to get the Twisted Heart which can be turned into the Petrified Maul.
- Spitfire (The Ash Yard): Kill Singe without breaking its tail to get the Blazing Heart item which can be turned in for the Spitfire.
- Smolder (The Ash Yard): Destroy Singe’s tail then kill it to receive the Dragon Links which can be turned into Smolder.
- Wastelander Flail (The Purge Hall): On a pedestal after the decontamination chamber at the end of The Purge Hall dungeon on Rohm.
- Beam Rifle (The Last Gentry): Head through the Concourse of the Sun area to reach The Last Gentry. Complete the survival objective and head into the open blast doors to reach the Beam Rifle.
- Defiler (The Bunker): Kill The Harrow to earn Thermal Geode which can be turned into the Defiler.
- Lost Harpoon (The Bunker): Deal 25% damage to the Harrow’s legs within 50 seconds of the start of the fight. This causes the Harrow to fall over. Run behind and interact with the spear in his back to get this melee weapon.
- Particle Accelerator (The Spindle): Kill Claviger before he absorbs his adds to receive the Void Sliver which can be turned in for the Particle Accelerator.
- World Breaker (The Spindle): Kill Claviger after he’s absorbed adds. This earns you the Stone of the Guardian which can be turned in for the World Breaker.
- Riven (The Undying Throne): Give the Undying King the Guardian’s Heart.
- Ruin (The Undying Throne): Refuse to give the Undying King the Guardian’s Heart and defeat him.
- Devastator (The Shack): Kill The Unclean One to receive the Unclean Heart which can be turned into the Devastator.
- Hive Cannon (The Grotto): Defeat the world boss IXILLUS to receive the Hive Stone which can be turned into the Hive Cannon.
- Guardian Axe (The Grotto): Kill both IXILLUS near the same time to receive the Guardian Tentacle which can be turned into the Guardian Axe.
- Crossbow (The Elf Queen): Give The Elf Queen the Guardian’s Heart.
- Scythe (The Elf Queen): Purchasable form the Elf Queen.
- Ricochet Rifle (Forgotten Undercroft): Defeat The Blink Thief that steals the Ricochet Rifle at the beginning of the dungeon.
- Pan Spear (Stuck Merchant): Purchasable from the Stuck Merchant.
- Eye of the Storm (The Tempest Court): Defeat the Totem Father to earn the Totem Antler which can be exchanged for the Eye of the Storm.
- Voice of the Tempest (The Tempest Court): Defeat the Totem Father while the totem outside the boss arena is blue (shoot it to change its color). Defeat Totem Father to earn the Tempest Heartstring which can be turned into the Voice of the Tempest.
- Curse of the Jungle God (The Ravager’s Haunt): Defeat The Ravager to earn the Tentacle Pod which can be turned into the Curse of the Jungle God.
- Scar of the Jungle God (The Ravager’s Haunt): Play the lullaby to The Ravager before the fight then speak with him.
That’s all the Remnant From the Ashes weapons so far. Let me know which weapons you are rocking on your current build in The Pit below. Happy hunting!