Remnant From the Ashes Achievements Guide
Remnant: From the Ashes taks players with making their way through procedurally generated planets as they attempt to rid Earth of a Root infestation. While players are moving from planet to planet they will collect items, fight bosses, and earn achievements. To help you unlock all 40 achievements, use the Remnant From the Ashes achievements guide below.
The following achievements are ones you will unlock as you playthrough a run of Remnant: From the Ashes. These achievements cannot be missed.
- Fade to White: Activate the Ward 13 World Stone. This occurs after completing the tutorial.
- Are You Ok?: Meet the Root Mother. This event occur after the Subway on Earth.
- Heart of a Dragon: Upgrade Dragon Heart at the Root Mother in Ward 13. Upgrades are done using Simulacrum.
- What is the Labyrinth?: Meet the Labyrinth Keeper. This event occurs after the world boss on Earth.
- Death Warmed Over: Meet the Undying King. This event occurs after the world boss on Rohm.
- Like a Moth to a Flame: Meet the Swamp Queen. This event occurs at the world boss on Corsus.
- Shot through the Heart: Return the Swamp Guardian’s heart to the Undying King.
- Changing of the Guard: Meet the Pan Rebel Leader. This event occurs halfway through Yaesha in the Shrine of Immortals.
- The Founder: Meet Andrew Ford. This event occurs after the world boss on Yaesha. Simply shoot the lock on his cell to trigger a cutscene.
Side Mission Achievements
There are few Side Missions you can complete in Remnant: From the Ashes which have achievements tied to them. These side missions are largely random, so you may need to do multiple playthroughs to complete.
- This Watch…: Exhaust the story dialogue of Mud Tooth to receive his Pocket Watch key item.
- Not So Lucky: Return the coin to Ace. This coin is a random spawn on Earth.
- Precious: Return ring to Reggie. This ring is a random spawn on Earth.
The boss achievements in this game will not be collected in a single playthrough. You will need to use multiple playthroughs to unlock them all since bosses spawned are changed each run.
- Fire in the Sky: Defeat Singe on Earth. This is an end world boss.
- The Bigger They Are…: Defeat the Ent on Earth. This is a world boss.
- The Keymaster: Defeat the Claviger on Rohm. This is a world boss.
- Undying, Eh?: Defeat the Undying King (on Rohm) who will fight you if you refuse to give him the Guardian’s Heart.
- Butterfly Effect: Defeat Ixillis XV on Corsus. Must be done to get the Guardian’s Heart.
- Watch the Totems!: Defeat the Totem Father on Yaesha. This is a world boss.
- Wolf of the Woods: Defeat the Ravager on Yaesha. This is a world Boss.
- Dark Awakening: Defeat the Dreamer and the Nightmare boss in Ward 17. This is the final boss fight in the game.
- Untouchable: Defeat a world boss without taking damage. This is done easiest on Earth via Singe or The Ent.
- Ready For Action: Craft a weapon using material from a defeated world boss. Fastest is Singe or The Ent on Earth.
- Like a Boss: Upgrade a boss weapon to 5 at the Armorer NPC in Ward 13.
The following achievements require completing certain gameplay elements. Many of them will require you to be vigilant in your actions. The gameplay achievements are:
- Not So Special: Defeat 100 special enemies. These are enemies like the Gorgons. Will require multiple playthroughs (or farming planets).
- First…But Not the Last!: Acquire your first trait. Happens organically as you play the game.
- Good Start: Acquire 10 traits. See a list of how can acquire them here.
- That’s a Lot of Traits!: Acquire 20 traits. See a list of how can acquire them here.
- Unleash Your Potential: Acquire 30 traits. See a list of how can acquire them here.
- Equipment Collector: Acquire 5 armor sets. See how to acquire all the armor sets here.
- Equipment Enthusiast: Acquire 10 armor sets. See how to acquire all the armor sets here.
- Hard Choices: Upgrade your first weapon at Armorer NPC in Ward 13.
- Halfway There: Upgrade any weapon to +10.
- Push It to the Limit: Upgrade any weapon to +20.
- Mod Collector: Acquire 5 Weapon Mods. Weapon mods can be crafted using boss drops.
- Mod Enthusiast: Acquire 15 Weapon Mods. Weapon mods can be crafted using boss drops.
- Trait Dabbler: Upgrade any trait to 10. Traits are upgraded using points earned via combat/quest experience.
- Trait Focus: Upgrade any trait to 20. Traits are upgraded using points earned via combat/quest experience.
- One Person’s Scrap…: Acquire 50,000 Scrap. This will require multiple playthroughs. Simply focus on picking up everything you see and breaking boxes.
- Scrap Harvester: Acquire 100,000 Scrap. This will require multiple playthroughs. Simply focus on picking up everything you see and breaking boxes.
- Scrap Collector: Acquire 200,000 Scrap. This will require multiple playthroughs. Simply focus on picking up everything you see and breaking boxes.
That concludes our Remnant From the Ashes achievements guide. As you can see most of the achievements are straightforward to collect. If you have anything to add to this guide drop a comment into The Pit below. Happy achievement hunting!