NBA 2K23 Fashion Trivia Answers Guide
During the side quest Courting Calloway in NBA 2K23 you meet a duo of hypebeasts named Yolanada and Sabine. The duo asks you a group of three questions the player must solve to advance that quest. Once the quest is complete Yolanada and Sabine offer a daily set of questions that players can answer to earn rewards. The NBA 2K23 Fashion Trivia answers guide will show you the answers to each daily set.
All Yolanada and Sabina Questions Answers
Yolanda and Sabine are a pair of NPCs players meet in NBA 2K23 during the Courting Calloway quest. Upon completing the first question and answer interaction, players unlock Fashion Trivia. Fashion Trivia is a daily quest players can complete in which they are asked three questions from a set. The answers to the Fashion Trivia question sets are as follows:
Fashion Trivia 2 Answers
1. Which streetwear company is known for their logo that looks like two U’s, with one being upside down?
- A. Under Armor.
2. Who was the very first NBA player with his own signature shoe?
- A. Bob Cousy.
3. Which economist coined the phrase “conspicuous consumption” back in 1899?
- A: Thorstein Veblen.
Fashion Trivia 4 Answers
1. So which company produces Air Jordans?
- A. Nike.
2. What luxury brand that everyone knows, but back in the day were originally known for making trunks for traveling?
- A. Louis Vuitton.
3. Okay, who designed the Peter Saville Parka, not the one Sabine got in Chinatown for thirty-five dollars, the real one?
- A. Raf Simons.
Fashion Trivia 7 Answers
1. Okay, so which iconic streetwear logo was based on the way the found would sign his handcrafted surfboards?
- A. Stussy.
2. Okay. So which brand was founded by Jerry Lorenzo?
- A. Fear of God.
3. What was the inspiration for the Air Jordan XIs, according to Tinker Hatfield?
- A. Lawnmower.
Fashion Trivia 8 Answers
1. Okay, so with Nike kicks, yeah? The originals used a household appliance to make the soles. Name it!
- A. Waffle Iron.
2. Which two shoe companies were created out of an argument between two brothers?
- A. Adidas and Puma.
3. What’s the name of Brandon Babenzian’s brand?
- A. Noah.
Fashion Trivia 9 Answers
1. Okay. Boom here it comes… Fenty is a fashion house founded by which singer?
- A. Rhianna.
2. Which sneakers were the first to be mass mass mass produced?
- A. Keds.
3. Okay, when Nike was planning on discontinuing the original Air Force 1, retailers in which city saved it by offering color of the month drops?
- A. Baltimore.
Answer the questions listed above correctly and you will receive your rewards. If you fail you can simply try again. Each set of questions is available as a daily quest for players to complete.
Thoughts on our NBA 2K23 Fashion Trivia answers guide? Drop them in the comments below.