NBA 2K23 Music Trivia Answers Guide
In NBA 2K23 there are a number of daily quest players can complete in their MyCAREER to earn a variety of different rewards. These quests task players with completing certain tasks. One quest players can complete is Music Trivia. Music Trivia tasks players with answering questions asked at Erick’s Vinyl. Use our NBA 2K23 Music Trivia answers guide to answer them all correctly.
Erick’s Vinyl Questions Answers
When the Music Trivia quest is active you can go to Erick’s Vinyl in The City to answer some music trivia questions. Each time you visit Marvin will ask you three questions. These questions come from sets of questions. You must answer the set correctly to complete the task. The answers to each set are as follows.
Music Trivia 1 Answers
1. “Truth Hurts” was a number one smash for which artist?
- A. Lizzo.
2. Which group of rock royalty insists that they will rock you?
- A. Queen.
3. In their hit 1992 track, what did Pete Rock and CL Smooth “do over you?”
- A. They reminisce over you.
Music Trivia 2 Answers
1. Which rapper won the MVP award for his first appearance in the NBA All-Star Celebrity Game in 2018?
- A. Quavo.
2. Kendrick Lamar – born Kendrick Duckworth – was featured on which twenty-fifteen single by Tayler Swift – born Taylor Switft?
- A. Bad Blood.
3. Which single by rapper, singer, songwriter and producer Missy “Misdemeanor” Elliot contains the lyrics “Ti esrever dna ti pilf”?
- A. Work It.
Music Trivia 3 Answers
1. In the popular television situation comedy “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air”, what was the name of the character played by Will Smith?
- A. Will Smith.
2. Rapper Childish Gambino was a co-star in which television series?
- A. Community.
3. Which Diana Ross classic was sampled on the seminal “Mo Money Mo Problems” by one Notorious B.I.G.?
- A. I’m Coming Out.
Music Trivia 4 Answers
1. The single “Jumpman” by Drake and Future from their respectable mixtape “What a Time to Be Alive” is named after the logo inspired by which former basketball player?
- A. Michael Jordan.
2. Nayvadius Wilburn is much better known by which alternative moniker?
- A. Future.
3. In 1984, which time-honored rapper and which soul legend collaborated on the classic and compelling song “Unity”?
- A. Afrika and James Brown.
Music Trivia 5 Answers
1. As I was saying, Lauryn Hill, co-star of Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit, a film within the greater Sister Act Cinematic Universe… was a member of which Hip Hop trio?
- A. Fugees.
2. Public Enemy hype man and time piece aficionado Flavor Flav attempted to find love on which reality program?
- A. Flavor of Love.
3. In the year nineteen eighty nine, The D.O.C. opened his track “It’s Funky Enough” by asking which iconic question?
- A. Y’all ready for this?
Music Trivia 6 Answers
- The Weeknd.
- The Velvet Underground.
Music Trivia 7 Answers
1. Back in the year 1994, what was it that Warren G and Nate Dogg needed to do?
- A. Regulate.
2. A Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul and the Jungle Brothers were collectively known by what nickname?
- A. Native Tongues.
3. Which band’s sophomore album was named after a character in Giacomo Puccini’s opera, Madame Butterfly?
- A. Weezer.
Music Trivia 8 Answers
1. According to the members of Run DMC, while Peter Piper picked peppers, Run did what?
- A. Rocked Rhymes.
2. Which rock artist had a brother who was also a part of his band?
- A. Eddie Van Halen.
3. Kim Gordon provided indefectible bass and vocal for what band of noise rock pioneers?
- A. Sonic Youth.
Music Trivia 9 Answers
1. In Wu-Tang Clan’s ’94 hit, what is the title C.R.E.A.M. an acronym for?
- A. Cash Rules Everything Around Me.
2. “SOS” by Rihanna sampled “Tainted Love” recorded by Soft Cell in 1981. But who recorded the original and far superior version of “Tainted Love”?
- A. Gloria Jones.
3. Musician Frank Zappa’s band the Soul Giants became much more widely known after changing their name to what?
- A. The Mothers of Invention.
Answer the questions listed above correctly and you will receive your rewards. If you fail you can simply try again. Each set of questions is available as a daily quest for players to complete.
Other quests in the game feature questions for players to answer during the main story of NBA 2K23. Daily questions asked include Fashion Trivia and Basketball Trivia. Check out both links for guides to those respective activities.
Thoughts on our NBA 2K23 Music Trivia answers guide? Drop them in the comments below.