Kindergarten 2 The Hitman’s Potty Guard Guide
There are a total of nine story missions for players to complete in Kindergarten 2. These missions range from gathering flowers to dumping bodies. The third mission you will come across is The Hitman’s Potty’s Guard. To help you complete this mission use our The Hitman’s Potty Guard guide below.
- Complete this mission to receive the Stressed Llama Monstermon card.
- Unlocks Prestigious Pin key item.
- Unlocks The Potty’s Guard achievement.
- Complete this mission to unlock the Cain’s Not Able mission.
- Complete this mission along with Flowers for Diana to unlock the If you can dodge a Nugget mission.
Leave Bedroom Without Items
When you start a new day you will be placed in your Bedroom. There is nothing of note for you to do so exit and start another day of kindergarten.
School Yard (Entry Area)
In the School Yard area you will need to complete a number of things to get The Potty’s Guard mission rolling. Do the following things:
- Speak to Felix.
- Speak to Teddy.
- Buy a Battery from Monty for $2.00.
- Tell Cindy Teddy needs her help. She will give you Gum to give to Teddy.
- Give Gum to Teddy and he will stick it in Carla’s hair.
- Talk to Carla and ask if you can help her to get the Coupon.
After you complete the above sequence, the bell will ring and you will move to the Classroom.
Inside the Classroom you will need to complete a number of actions to advance the story. These actions are as follows:
- Speak to Teddy.
- Give the Battery you bought from Monty to Ozzy.
- Talk to Teddy to start distraction.
- Take Teddy with you to talk to Cindy and start distraction.
- Grab Inhaler and Weed from the cubbies.
Once the above list is complete a hall monitor will enter. He will give you a Hall Pass. After this occurs the bell will sound, sending you to Lunch.
Escape the Cafeteria
Inside the Cafeteria Ted will talk to you (and give you a Fork) about the next phase of the plan. To advance the plan you need to go to the Boys Washroom and occupy Ozzy’s favorite stall. Before you can do this, head over to the Lunch Lady and purchase a Burger for $1.00. Take your burger and go to leave out the bottom right doors. The Lunch Lady will stop you and then sign your Hall Pass so you can leave.
Occupy Stall in Boys Washroom
Before going to the Boys Washroom, talk to the hall monitor and give him the Weed. Once you’ve done this go inside the Boys Washroom and occupy the left stall. Upon doing this Ozzy will enter the bathroom and get rather stressed out. After this scene leave the washroom.
Upstairs Hallway Vending Machine
After leaving the Boys Washroom make your way to the Upstairs Hallway via the stairway. In this hallway you want to purchase Scissors from the Vending Machine. Buy the Scissors for $1.00 and the bell will ring for Recess.
Recess on Playground
On the Playground you will bump into Ozzy who mentions he has another Inhaler inside his locker. This messes up our plan. Fear not though since kindergarten is a ruthless place. Complete the following actions on the Playground to continue the plan:
- Speak to Teddy.
- Collect the Green Flower from the Dumpster Area (accessible via wooden gate).
- Return to Teddy and speak with him. Take him over to Carla on the Trampoline. Tell her you got the Scissors. She wants you to do another favor for her.
- Sell the Inhaler to Monty then bring Teddy over and destroy his chair.
After you destroy Monty’s chair there will be a brief cutscene and you and Teddy will speak with Carla. After speaking with Carla choose to go to Science Class for $3.00.
Science Class Distraction
In Science Class you need to cause a distraction. This is done by enlisting the help of Cindy. Inspect and make a not of the electrical outlet beside the computers. Tell Cindy about the outlet and give her the Fork and the Green Flower to begin the distraction. Once the distraction has occurred leave the classroom and enter the hallway.
Get the Inhaler
In the hallway open Ozzy’s locker (the orange one) and take the Inhaler from it. Once you do this return to the Science lass.
Science Class Yet Again
Back in Science Class inspect what remains of Cindy and take the Green Flower back from her (you will get the Spoiled Pink Dress outfit as well). After you inspect the body the power will turn back on. Speak to Ozzy and show him the Green Flower to trigger his death. For this will earn you the Germaphobe’s Stripes outfit.
What did you think of our The Potty’s Guard guide? Let us know in The Pit below. Stay tuned for more Kindergarten 2 guides to come your way!