How to Access Devil May Cry 5 DLC Items
The newest addition to the Devil May Cry series, Devil May Cry 5, is now out for players to enjoy. Like many of you, I preordered this title and received a number of DLC items. This post will show you how to access Devil May Cry 5 DLC items.
Note: Digital DLC items should download automatically, while physical purchases may come with a code you need to input.
How To Access DMC5 Pre Order Bonuses
If you pre ordered the Standard/Deluxe/Collector’s edition of DMC 5, you are to receive alternate costumes for the Heros and Heroines in the game. These costumes can be applied to the heroes when you start a mission with Dante, Nero or V (make sure you have them installed first). The costumes for the Heroines can be applied through the Main Menu screen > Options > Customize Cutscenes > Select NPC Costumes > Nico/Lady/Trish. Costumes are called Ex Colors.
How to Access DMC 5 Deluxe Edition Items
If you picked up the more expensive Deluxe Edition of Devil May Cry 5 you essentially purchased access to a number of bonus items you can use during the game:
- 100,000 Red Orbs: Applied automatically to your account.
- Devil Breaker weapons: Mega Buster, Pasta Breaker, Sweet Surrender, Gerbera GP-01. How to Equip: These Devil Breakers can be equipped anytime after reaching Mission 02 (you will receive all the DLC Devil Breakers before you start Mission 02). To equip the Devil Breaker you want, go to Customize > Equipment page and select Edit. On this page you can equip the DLC Devil Breakers.
- Dante weapon: Cavaliere R. How to Equip: Can be equipped after acquiring the Cavaliere which occurs at the end of Mission 11.
- Alternative voices: style rank announcers, title calls. How to Equip: To change voices reach Mission 02 then go to the Main Menu > Gallery > Jukebox option > Stylish Voice or Title Voice.
- Behind-the-scenes live action cutscenes: Can be turned on via the Main Menu Options > Cutscene Customize > Select Cutscene Type > Development option.
- Battle music: 3 tracks each from Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 2, Devil May Cry 3, and Devil May Cry 4. How to Equip: To change Battle Tracks reach Mission 02 then go to the Main Menu > Gallery > Jukebox option > Battle Tracks.
Check out more of our DMC5 coverage like the Trophy list for Devil May Cry 5 and our guide to the various collectibles in the game.
I got the alt style rank announcers after already playing the game, but they wont show up in the menu and only show the default announcer.
I bought the DMC 3 battle music, and when I go to theGallery > Jukebox option > Battle Tracks I am still seeing this as not purchased.