Where to Find All Johnny Silverhand Items in Cyberpunk 2077
In Cyberpunk 2077 you get to play as Johnny Silverhand through a few of his memories. While you are playing as Johnny you may wish to get the clothing he wears, the car he drives, and the gun he wields for your V in Night City. Thankfully you can get everything Johnny has. This guide below will show you where to find all Johnny Silverhand items in Cyberpunk 2077.
All Johnny Silverhand Items in Cyberpunk 2077
To unlock the Breathtaking trophy/achievement you need to collect all the items that one belonged to Johnny Silverhand. These items are spread across different activities that occur in both the open world and side missions. To find all x items Johnny Silverhand once owned you need to do the following:
- Gun (Malorian Arms 3516): To get Johnny’s gun complete the side mission called Chippin’ In during Act 3. At the end of the mission Grayson will give the gun to you after you confront him on the ship.
- Car (Porsche 911 II (930) Turbo): In Chippin’ In be sure to spare Grayson when prompted. He will give you a key that opens a shipping container with the Porsche in it.
- Upper Torso (Replica of Johnny’s Samurai Jacket): Rogue gives this clothing item to you during the Chippin’ In side mission.
- Inner Torso (Johnny’s Tank Top): Received during the Parasite side mission which is one of the first missions you complete for Johnny Silverhand’s side quest arc.
- Face (Johnny’s Aviators): Also received during the Chippin’ In side mission.
- Feet (Johnny’s Shoes): Inside the locker with the bootleg during the GIG: Family Heirloom in Charter Hill.
- Legs (Johnny’s Pants): Found in a pink suitcase in the room next to the guitar room in the apartment during GIG: Psychofan in southside of The Glen.
Once you have the items listed above you will complete the Breathtaking trophy/achievement. The items you find will all be added to your inventory for your V to use whenever she wishes. All of clothing items will be marked with an exclamation point for you to easily find when you wish to put them on. Have fun cosplaying as your own Johnny Silverhand.