The Division 2: Termite League Guide
The second season of The Division 2 kicked off about a week ago and with its launch comes a number of weekly activities for players to complete. Making its return in the new season is leagues. Leagues are basically a collection of challenges players can complete to unlock rewards. This week’s league is for Termite. To help you complete this league consult our The Division 2 Termite League guide below.
Challenges in The Division 2’s Termite League
The Division 2’s Termite League is the first league event of the second season of the game. This event takes place over two weeks and tasks you with completing specific ‘League Events’ in Washington DC and area (denoted by the blue trophies on your map). These events involve completing specific missions on hard or challenging within a certain time. The times for each mission are as follows:
- Bank Headquarters (Hard) – 50:00/40:00/35:00/30:00/25:00/22:30/20:00/18:00/16:00/14:00.
- Federal Emergency Bunker (Hard) – 45:00/40:00/35:00/30:00/25:00/20:00/18:00/16:00/14:00/12:00.
- Camp White Oak (Hard) – 50:00/40:00/35:00/30:00/25:00/22:30/20:00/18:00/16:00/14:00.
- Manning National Zoo (Challenging) – 1:00:00/50:00/40:00/35:00/30:00/27:30/25:00/22:30/20:00/18:00.
To advance you rank you will want to complete these different levels hitting the specific requirements under the Next Stage limit (can be seen on the League menu). Alongside completing the missions above in the specified times you can complete a few combat challenges involving the Cleaner enemy types as well:
- SHD Skill Kills – 50/100/150/250/300/350/400/450/475/500.
- Hostiles Burned – 50/100/150/250/300/350/400/450/475/500.
Unlike the missions, defeating the enemies listed above can be done on any difficulty. This means you could run Normal enemy farms if you are so inclined.
The Division 2’s Termite League Rewards
As you rank up you will unlock different rewards for your efforts. These rewards unlock at different numbers of stages completed. So you want to complete stages to unlock your rewards (you will rank up while doing this). The rewards you can unlock are:
- 6 Stages Unlocked: Termite (Patch).
- 12 Stages Unlocked: Gear Crafting Cache.
- 18 Stages Unlocked: Weapon Crafting Cache.
- 24 Stages Unlocked: Season Cache.
- 30 Stages Unlocked: Brand Crafting Cache.
- 36 Stages Unlocked: Named Item Cache.
- 42 Stages Unlocked: Season Cache.
- 48 Stages Unlocked: Recalibration Cache.
- 54 Stages Unlocked: Exotic Cache.
- 60 Stages Unlocked: Syringe (Backpack Trophy).
When you reach the required rank and stage you will unlock the corresponding rewards above. To claim your reward go to Season 2 > League > Reward. If you don’t claim a reward it will be given to you at the end of the season event.
Overall the rewards for the Termite League are pretty underwhelming. Most of the caches are useless for 90% of end-game players since they already spend most of their time farming for the stuff Massive is giving out as rewards. What do you think?