The Division 2: Hill League Guide
This week’s Season activity for The Division 2 is a new league for players to complete. In the new Hill League players complete certain in-game activities over two weeks to rank up and earn up to 10 rewards. To help you compete in this event use our Hill League guide below.
Challenges in The Division 2’s Hill League
The Division 2’s Hill League is the fourth and final League event of the season. This event takes place over two weeks and tasks you with completing League Events in the Washington DC area (denoted by the blue trophies on your map). These events involve completing specific missions on Challenging within a certain time. The times for each mission are as follows:
- American History Museum – 50:00/40:00/35:00/30:00/25:00/22:30/20:00/18:00/16:00/14:00.
- Space Administration HQ – 50:00/40:00/35:00/30:00/27:00/23:00/21:00/19:00/17:00/15:00.
- Roosevelt Island Manhunt: Jupiter – 1:00:00/55:00/50:00/45:00/40:00/35:00/32:30/30:00/27:30/25:00.
- Capitol Building (Heroic) – 1:00:00/55:00/50:00/45:00/40:00/35:00/30:00/27:00/25:00/20:00.
To advance you rank you will want to complete these different levels hitting the specific requirements under the Next Stage limit (can be seen on the League menu). Alongside completing the missions above in the specified times you can complete a few combat challenges involving the Cleaner enemy types as well:
- True Sons Headshot Kills – 50/100/150/250/300/350/400/450/475/500.
- SHD Skill Kills – 15/30/50/75/100/125/150/200/250/300.
Unlike the missions, defeating the enemies listed above can be done on any difficulty. This means you could run Normal Cleaner farms if you are so inclined.
The Division 2’s Hill League Rewards
As you rank up you will unlock different rewards for your efforts. These rewards unlock at different numbers of stages completed. So you want to complete stages to unlock your rewards (you will rank up while doing this). The rewards you can unlock are:
- 6 Stages Unlocked: True Patriot (Patch).
- 12 Stages Unlocked: Gear Crafting Cache.
- 18 Stages Unlocked: Weapon Crafting Cache.
- 24 Stages Unlocked: Season Cache.
- 30 Stages Unlocked: Brand Crafting Cache.
- 36 Stages Unlocked: Named Item Cache.
- 42 Stages Unlocked: Season Cache.
- 48 Stages Unlocked: Recalibration Cache.
- 54 Stages Unlocked: Exotic Cache.
- 60 Stages Unlocked: Return to Sender (Backpack Trophy).
When you reach the required rank and stage you will unlock the corresponding rewards above. To claim your reward go to Season 1 > League > Reward. If you don’t claim a reward it will be given to you at the end of the season event.
Overall the rewards for the Hill League are pretty underwhelming. Most of the caches are useless for 90% of end-game players since they already spend most of their time farming for the stuff Massive is giving out as rewards. What do you think?