Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Boss List
One of the major components of Sekiro Shadows Die Twice is the boss fights you will undertake in the game. Each boss fight is unique and tests your metal as a player. To help you keep track of all the boss fights in Sekiro Shadows Die Twice, check out our boss list below. SPOILERS BELOW.
The bosses in Sekiro Shadows Die Twice are as follows:
- Gyoubu Masataka Oniwa.
- Lady Butterfly (Hirata Estates using Young Lord’s Bell).
- Genichiro Ashina.
- Folding Screen Monkeys.
- Guardian Ape.
- Guardian Ape Refight (after defeating Ape > go to Poison Pool Idol and go down into large area).
- Spectral Corrupted Monk.
- Great Shinobi – Owl.
- Emma (Shura ending exclusive boss).
- Isshin Ashina (Shura ending exclusive boss).
- Great Shinobi – Owl (Hirata Estates using Father’s Bell) (Purification ending exclusive boss).
- Corrupted Monk refight.
- Divine Dragon.
- White Serpent.
- Great Colored Carp.
- Demon of Hatred .
- Lightning Genichiro (third phase) + Sword Saint Isshin Ashina .
These are all the main bosses in Sekiro Shadows Die Twice. If I missed anything, or you feel like more should be added, drop a note in the comments section below. Also let me know which boss you loved and which boss you hated.