Reda’s Shop Daily Items Guide for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
Once you reach your settlement in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla you will unlock a number of services. One service you will unlock is the daily and weekly item shop named Reda’s Shop. Reda sells a variety of items on a daily and weekly basis. The items Reda has for sale range from tattoos to mounts and other items. If you wish to know what’s for sale in Reda’s Shop today you’ve come to the right place. Check out Reda’s Shop inventory below.
Where to Find Reda’s Shop
While connected to the internet you can find Reda’s Shop in your settlement of Ravensthorpe in England. The stall for this vendor is located north of the dock in the middle of where the path splits. The first time you speak to Reda you will unlock the quest called Viking for Hire. Reda will also give you 50 Opal (the shop currency).
Reda’s Items for Sale
MORE: Sargon’s Shop resets at the same time.
Reda sells 7 rotating items on a daily and weekly basis. The daily item rotates every day at 8 AM MST/7 AM PT. The Weekly items Reda sells change on Tuesdays at 7 AM MST/6 AM PT. This page will update to reflect the changes at the shop on a daily and weekly basis. Check back to see what’s for sale regularly.
Daily Selection (November 30)
- Blessed Warrior (Right Arm) – 35 Opals.
Weekly Selection (November 29-December 6)
- Seidhr (Raven) – 150 Opals.
- Modern Day Shields (Longship Customization) – 35 Opals.
- Night Rogue Bracers (Ashen) (Armor – Bracers) – 100 Opals.
- Arvakr (Mount) – 150 Opals.
- Nature’s Altar (Settlement Cosmetic) – 35 Opals.
- Night Rogue (Crimson) (Armor – Helmet) – 120 Opals.
To buy items from the shop you need to use a special currency called Opals. Opals are acquired a few ways with the most common being finding them out in the open world. There is a map that shows you all the locations for purchase in the Ubisoft store if you are interested. With that said the more thorough you explore the world the more you will find naturally, without needing the map at all.
How to Get Opals
The main currency Reda accepts in exchange for items is Opals. The Opal currency is earned via a few types of methods. These methods of acquisition are:
- Reda Contracts (Free): Reda will provide two daily and weekly contract players can complete for Opals. Simple tell Reda “I want a contract.” to see what’s available.
- Finding World Spawns (Free or Paid): There are hidden Opals throughout the world of AC Valhalla players can find. All Opals can be found for free, but there is a purchasable map (bought with real money) that marks them on your map for you.
- Event Purchases (Free): This is a newer addition. Seasonal events now have the chance of having Opal bundles in the shops. You exchange seasonal tokens for the bundles to purchase them.
- Ubisoft Gifts (Free): Sometimes Ubisoft will give players Opals through Ubisoft connect. This means simply logging into the game and accessing the rewards menu on the main screen.
Using the above listed options you can acquire a decent amount of Opals to purchase the different items Reda sells each week. If you wish to keep cost at zero focus on doing each of the contracts Reda provides daily/weekly. Also focus on any other free options when they are available.
Thoughts on what’s for sale in what’s for sale in Reda’s Shop? Drop them in The Pit below.