NBA 2K23 Rap Verses Answers Guide
In NBA 2K23 there is a ton of off-court stuff for players to do. These off-court activities range in type, but features things like fashion and music. The music questline features a number of rap battles players must complete to advance through. While this may sound easy enough, it is actually quite a pain to complete. To help you do it all successfully here’s a complete NBA 2K23 Rap Verses answers guide.
Rappers Hang Out Rap Battle Correct Selections (Battle #1)
The first of the rap battles you take part in during the It’s a Cole World begins when you have the quest objective “Head to the spot on the map where rappers hang out.” When you get this objective go to the marker on your map and battle the rappers there. Select the following choices to win the battle:
- I got lockdown defense so don’t try to get mental.
- Check ya I’m with the extras, I’m eurostepping and flexing.
- I’ll break your ankles and probably fix that wart in your foot.
- You don’t have a lift pass you not supposed to ski here.
- End your career, throw a party on your own dime.
- I heard you’re sleeping on me with your stuffed toy Piggie Smalls?
Talk to whoever you can find about PhD Monk Rap Battle Correct Selections (Battle #2)
The next rap battle occurs when you are searching for PHD Monk. Make your way to Rita’s and speak to the only person in the club you can talk to. This triggers another spontaneous rap battle where you need to properly select the correct answers. They are as follows:
- Got a little shine now you think you hotter than ovens.
- You are not the type that these other playas are idolize.
- And if you’re hoopin, you’re doo doo I’m poop scoopin’.
- Hope it doesn’t rain, since I caved the roof in.
- I’mma pull up in your face like I know your addy.
- I know you seen me skate I got nothin’ but decks.
Bring the sounds you recorded back to PhD Monk Correct Selections (Song #1)
Once you’ve found out about PhD Monk you will need to play some basketball and collect sounds for him. Following the game to 21 head to the recording studio and give him the sounds. You then record your first rap song. This rap song requires that you select the following answers to advance the story:
- Whenever, wherever. Soon as I tough the leather.
- Like your kindergarten teacher, I’m giving L’s for free.
- And I’mma take the rock like I went in that man’s wallet.
- Crazy how he laced up for the wall of shame.
- And don’t mumble it’s a concrete jungle.
- I call a iso, then I put the icing on.
- Take off from a free throw, take off the durag.
- Cross-over, half-spin, hit ’em with the hop skip.
- How you gonna stop this nah how you gonna top this?
- 2K, who you’re dealing with? You know I’m a savage.
- The rock ain’t safe, I’ll take the money out your dresser.
- You know who I am I’m a national treasure.
Meet Bas at Dreamville Correct Selections (Song #2)
The final song you record occurs towards the end of the It’s a Cole World questline. You will need to meet a person named Bas at Dreamville to record. Go there and start the objective. During the objective you again need to make proper selections for the song. They are as follows:
- Leave em frozen when I pull up for the jumper.
- It’s the playoffs, play y’all? Y’all beginners.
- My arm in the rim look at shorty below.
- Like Dr. J’s afro you getting blowed out.
- “Smile for the camera” chill? Yeah, no doubt.
- This that rolling down the window on the flight feel…NEXT!
If you fail to input the correct selections from the lists above you will have to redo the battle or recording. The game will eliminate the wrong selection you made and will leave the rest. The only way to advance through each segment is by correctly selecting the ‘right’ lyrics for each battle and song. The lists above show you the correct ones.
Thoughts on our NBA 2K23 rap verses answers guide? Drop them in the comments below.