NBA 2K22 Erick’s Vinyl Trivia Answers Guide
During the main story of NBA 2K22 you get the chance to head to Eric’s Vinyl Record Shop. This quest tasks you with answering three questions the store owner asks regarding pop culture. To help you answer these questions I’ve put together the brief NBA 2K22 Erick’s Vinyl Trivia answers guide below.
Marvin’s Room Trivia Questions Answers
When The Music Scene: Marvin’s Room quest is active you can go to Erick’s Vinyl to answer some music trivia questions. Marvin will ask you three questions each time you visit him. These questions come from sets of questions. You must answer the set correctly to complete the task. This task is available once per day. The answers are as follows.
Marvin Questions Set 1
- Rapper Ludacris stars in which film franchise? The Fast and the Furious.
- Which Rapper was named after an 18th Century Peruvian revolutionary? Tupac Shakur.
- Which rapper’s dog “Daddy” was featured on Cesar Milan’s show “The Dog Whisperer”? Redman.
Marvin Questions Set 2
- Which group included the members Eric Wright, O’Shea Jackson, and Andre Young? N.W.A.
- Who won the first Grammy for best Rap performance in 1989? DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince.
- RZA from the Wu-Tang Clan sampled what cartoon them on Enter the Wu-Tang? Underdog.
Marvin Questions Set 3
- Rapper and mogul Jay-Z began which record label in 1995? Rock-a-fella.
- Which artist became the first rapper to receive Kennedy Center Honors? LL Cool J.
- Snoop Dogg’s song “Lodi Dodi” was a cover of “La-Di-Da-Di? originally performed by which MC? Slick Rick.
Marvin Questions Set 4
- In which country was Drake born? Canada.
- Run DMC had a crossover hit with which Rock Band? Aerosmith.
- Which Rapper was a member of Boogie Down Productions? KRS-One.
Marvin Questions Set 5
- Artist received acclaim for their role in the semi-autobiographical film 8 Mile – Eminem.
- Artist keeps a Nictionary of words – Nicki Minaj.
- Oscar nominated actress won a Grammy for Best Solo Rap Performance – Queen Latifah.
Marvin Questions Set 6
- Christopher Wallace infamous nickname – The Notorious B.I.G.
- Lil Wayne’s first rap name – Shrimp Daddy.
- Song sampled in The Sugarhill Gang’s “Rapper’s Delight” – “Good Times” by Chic.
Marvin Questions Set 7
- Rap artist was awarded the 2018 Pulitzer Prize for Music – Kendrick Lamar.
- First rap artist to take home a Grammy for Album of the Year – Lauryn Hill.
- First rap group to win an Oscar for best original song – Three 6 Mafia.
Marvin Questions Set 8
- Title of NAS’s 1994 debut album – Illmatic.
- Q-Tip from A Tribe Called Quest featured on what 1990 dance track – “Groove is in the Heart” by Deee-Lite.
- Artist dropped two albums in 1998, both debuted at number one – DMX.
Marvin Questions Set 9
- Chance the Rapper is known for wearing a hat adorned with which number – Three.
- Rap classic begins with the line, “Bass, how low can you go?” – “Bring The Noise” by Public Enemy.
- Golden age hip-hop duo was responsible for the albums Paid in Full, Follow the Leader etc. – Eric B. and Rakim.
Marvin Questions Set 10
- What does Kurtis Blow describe as, “Your woman stepping out with another man and running off to Japan?” – These Are the Breaks.
- Kanye West’s breakthrough track Through the Wire was inspired by his experience getting his jaw wired shut after which event? – Car Accident.
- Which rapper is responsible for the fast food jingle “I’m loving it.” – Pusha-T.
This is just one of multiple The City based quests to complete in NBA 2K22. These side quests when completed earn additional XP and rewards. I recommend doing all side quests as they become available. This will help you unlock new items from the game’s season pass system.
Thoughts on our NBA 2K22 Erick’s Vinyl trivia answers guide? Drop them in the comments below.