NBA 2K21 Locker Codes List
Like previous iterations in the series, NBA 2K21 features Locker Codes. These codes are dropped by 2K and can be inputted into your MyTEAM’s Locker Codes to unlock new items. To help you keep track of the Locker Codes available for NBA 2K21, check out our list of all NBA 2K21 Locker Codes below.
All Locker Codes in NBA 2K21
Below are all the currently active Locker Codes in NBA 2K21. Most codes come from the NBA 2K Twitter account, so check them out regularly. These codes can be put into the Locker Code section of your MyTEAM or MyCAREER Options/Quit:
MyTEAM Items and Tokens Locker Codes
- ASSISTS-WITH-PLAYOFF-DIMERS: Possible rewards of a Playoff Dimers Pack, Gold Consumables, or 2 Tokens.
- MYTEAM-IDOLS-MANU-PACK: Possible rewards of an IDOLS Series I: Manu Ginobili Pack, Shoe Pack, Contract Pack, Gold Consumables Pack, 2 Tokens, or 1,000 MyTEAM Points.
- MYTEAM-COMMUNITY-HUB – Possible rewards are 1 Token, Shoe Pack, Contract Pack, or Basketball Pack.
- Answer the Community Poll – Get a token for your efforts.
Player Cards Locker Codes
All the currently active codes listed above need to be inputted into your MyTEAM Locker Code menu. For more information on where to input your Locker Codes continue reading below.
In this area I will be throwing the expired codes. Feel free to give them a try if you think they may still work. Good luck to you!
- BACK-TO-BACK-PACKS-CHALLENGES: Possible Rewards of Back-to-Back Pack, Gold Consumables Pack, or a Base League Pack.
- CLUTCH-PACK-IN-MYTEAM: Possible rewards of a Clutch Pack, Gold Consumables Pack, or two tokens.
- WELCOME-TO-ONE-WILL-RISE – Possible rewards are East or West Season Tip-Off Packs, 500 MTP, or a Token.
- SPOTLIGHT-PLAYOFF-STOPPERS – Possible rewards are Playoff Stoppers Pack, Gold Consumables Pack, Contract Pack, or 1 Token.
How to Input Locker Codes in NBA 2K21
To input these codes in NBA 2K21 you have a few options. First during MyCAREER you can access the Options/Quit tab to reach a Locker Codes selection. Second is one you may be familiar with. Simply head into MyTEAM and go to Extras. On the Extras screen you should see a tile for Locker Codes. Select the Locker Codes tile to open up a window that allows you to put in a code. Once the Locker Code is inputted you will either be prompted to play the drop the ball mini-game, or be given your prize. Simple as that.