How to Change Outfits in Red Dead Online
The multiplayer component of Red Dead Redemption 2 is finally out. Called Red Dead Online, the multiplayer mode of the game allows players to roll around with their friends and get into all sorts of adventures. While adventuring is fun, adventuring in style is much better. Below I will be showing you how to change outfits in Red Dead Online.
Change Outfits at Your Camp
Note: Your camp becomes accessible after completing the Red Dead Online tutorial.
Your camp is the central point for a lot of activities in Red Dead Online. Besides cooking, sleeping, and visiting with your followers you can also change your outfits here. To change your outfit at your camp, go up to the Wardrobe and interact with it. When you interact with the Wardrobe in camp you will get the following options:
- Outfit: Choose a full outfit.
- Hats: Choose a hat.
- Bandanas: Choose a bandana.
- Neckwear: Choose neckwear.
- Coats: Choose a coat.
- Vests: Choose a vest.
- Shirts: Choose a shirt.
- Suspenders: Choose suspenders.
- Gloves: Choose a pair of gloves.
- Buckles: Choose a buckle.
- Weapon Equipment: Choose equipment for your weapons (Off-hand, Gun belts).
- Pants: Choose a pair of pants.
- Overalls: Choose an overall.
- Chaps: Choose a pair of chaps.
- Boots: Choose a pair of boots.
- Spurs: Choose spurs for your boots.
When you interact with any of the following options, you are able to equip any of the items you own.
Change Outfits From Your Horse
From the Wardrobe you can add outfits to your horse by hovering over the outfit/item you want to send and pressing “Store on Horse.” These outfits will be added and carried around in your horses saddle. You can carry a maximum of 3 outfits on your horse to start. To access the outfits you store on your horse, approach your horse and press and hold L1. When the weapon wheel appears press R1 until your reach the horse tab. The outfits you have stored will be found on the bottom of the horse wheel.