How to Change Apparel in The Division 2
In The Division 2 you can customize the look of your agent using various articles of clothing. These clothing items add a number of personalization options that can make you look unique. To help you create the ideal agent I am gonna show you how to change apparel in The Division 2.
Access the Apparel Option From Start Menu
To change the apparel equipped on you agent is rather straightforward. What you want to do is hit the start/options button on your game. This brings up the start screen which features options like Social, Character, and Apparel. Select the Apparel option to be taken to an apparel screen. On this screen you can select/change the following:
- Apparel Store: Use the new MTX system to buy clothing.
- Caches: Basically apparel/emote/patch lootbox.
- Headwear: Change the headwear of your Agent.
- Eyewear: Equip sunglasses/glasses.
- Neckwear: Equip things on your agents neck.
- Masks: Equip masks on your agent.
- Topwear: Equip shirts and jackets.
- Legwear: Equip pants and shorts.
- Outfits: Equip entire outfits.
- Emotes: Equip emotes.
- Backpack Trophies: Equip a small piece on your backpack.
- Shoes: Equip different shoes.
- Patches: Equip a patch.
Changing any of the above mentioned categories will change the look of your agent. Have fun!