How to Access Doom Eternal Pre-Order and Delxue DLC Items
The sequel to the popular go-to hell shooter from 2016 is finally upon us and that means it is time to brutally kill demons. Before you dive chainsaw first into the fray you may be wondering how to get at your pre-order and Deluxe edition items. If you’ve been asking yourself this question you’ve come to the right place. Check out how to access Doom Eternal pre-order and Deluxe DLC items below.
How to Access Doom Eternal Pre-Order Items?
All players that pre-ordered Doom Eternal get access to a few goodies for making the early purchase. These goodies range from old Doom games to in-game cosmetics like weapon skins and enemy skins. If you pre-ordered the game here’s the items you’re owed and how to access them:
- Doom 64 Digital Game Download: should be received alongside Doom Eternal at purchase. Will appear in your library of games.
- Doot Revenant Skin: can be equipped from the Customize menu on the main screen. Access this menu and look for any options with an exclamation mark on them.
- Throwback Shotgun Skin: can be equipped from the Customize menu on the main screen. Access this menu and look for any options with an exclamation mark on them.
- Bonus Campaign Master Level: Cultist Base.
All of the above listed items are yours for pre-ordering either the standard or deluxe editions of Doom Eternal. These items will be available to your when you log into the game for the first time.
How to Access Doom Eternal Deluxe Items?
Players that paid the additional cash to pick up the Deluxe Edition of Doom Eternal recieve the above mentioned items alongside some more bonuses. These bonuses include the game’s season pass and also more cosmetic items. The deluxe edition items and how to access them are:
- Season Pass: Includes access to DLC 1 + 2.
- Demonic Slayer Skin: can be equipped on the Customize menu on the main screen. Access this menu and look for any options with an exclamation mark on them.
- Classic Weapons Sound Pack: Head into settings and access the Audio tab. Scroll down until you find the Classic Weapons Sound Pack. Apply it.
That’s all the available items you can get from the different versions of Doom Eternal. Remember to access the items listed above when you first login so you get your monies worth.