Everything in the Autumn Harvest Fest – Monster Hunter World
Ah fall. A time when the leaves turn and the weather gets colder. Fall also means it is time for a new seasonal event in Monster Hunter World. Starting today (Sept 20th – Oct 4), MHW is holding the Autumn Harvest Fest, which, like other events, features new goodies and content to explore. To help your exploration, here is everything in the Autumn Harvest Fest in Monster Hunter World.
Login Bonus (Two Lucky Vouchers + Autumn Harvest Tickets)
Each day you login during the Autumn Harvest Festival in Monster Hunter World you will be awarded the following items as your Login Bonus:
- 2x Lucky Vouchers: You can use a lucky voucher when posting a quest to add bonus rewards upon its completion.
- 1x Autumn Harvest Tickets: Can be turned into the workshop for the event armor sets.
- 3x Harvest Fireworks: Festive item which can be used during hunts. Shoots off fireworks when placed.
These bonuses will be earned every time you login to a new day for the first time. You can carry a stack of them, so don’t worry if you don’t spend them all right away
Poogie and Handler Costumes
When you go to Astera for the first time after downloading the Autumn Harvest update, you may notice that both your Poogie and the Handler look a bit different. This is because both have been given new outfits to celebrate the Fall festivities. Your Poogie has on the Pumpkin’s Revenge outfit, while the Handler is wearing the Mischievous Dress outfit. The Poogie’s outfit will unlock permanently, but the Handler outfit is only available for a limited time during the seasonal event, and will need to be purchased (with real money) if you want to use it indefinitely.
Note: You need to head to the Gathering Hub to have the outfits appear. If you wish to change Poogie’s costume, simply interact with it and select the Change Clothes option. To change the Handler’s Outfit, talk with your Housekeeper and select the Change the Handler’s Outfit option.
During the Autumn Harvest Fest, you will find the vendors will sell items at a discount. This means you can stock up on things like the Large Barrel Bombs for cheap. Items for sale are denoted by the medal to the right of them on the buy screen (pretty much all items are on sale). You will also notice that vendors like the Botanical Research Center and the Elder Melder are also offering items for lower prices.
New Event Armor Sets: Harvest + Ghost Set (Palico)
There are a couple of new event armor sets available for both your hunter and Palico. These armor sets are all themed around fall and have a very Halloween-esque vibe to them. Both the hunter and Palico sets come in Low and High Rank varieties. The new event sets available are as follows:
Hunter: Harvest Set Requirements
- Flor – 1x Autumn Harvest Ticket, 1x Sturdy Bone.
- Tronco – 1x Autumn Harvest Ticket, 1x Sturdy Bone.
- Trama – 1x Autumn Harvest Ticket, 1x Sturdy Bone.
- Hoja – 1x Autumn Harvest Ticket, 1x Sturdy Bone.
- Raiz – 1x Autumn Harvest Ticket, 1x Sturdy Bone.
Hunter: Harvest Alpha Set Requirements
- Flor – 1x Autumn Harvest Ticket, 2x Monster Hardbone, 1x Monster Keenbone.
- Tronco – 1x Autumn Harvest Ticket, 2x Monster Hardbone, 1x Monster Keenbone.
- Trama – 1x Autumn Harvest Ticket, 2x Monster Hardbone, 1x Monster Keenbone.
- Hoja – 1x Autumn Harvest Ticket, 2x Monster Hardbone, 1x Monster Keenbone.
- Raiz – 1x Autumn Harvest Ticket, 2x Monster Hardbone, 1x Monster Keenbone.
Palico: Ghost Set Requirements
- Felyne Jack-o’-Lantern – 1x Autumn Harvest Ticket, 1x Machalite Ore.
- Meowloween Mask – 1x Autumn Harvest Ticket, 1x Machalite Ore.
- Ghost Garb – 1x Autumn Harvest Ticket, 1x Machalite Ore.
Palico: Ghost Set Alpha
- Felyne Jack-o’-Lantern – 1x Autumn Harvest Ticket, 1x Carbalite Ore.
- Meowloween Mask – 1x Autumn Harvest Ticket, 1x Carbalite Ore.
- Ghost Garb – 1x Autumn Harvest Ticket, 1x Carbalite Ore.
Continuation of the USJ Questline
During the Summer Twilight Event, players of Monster Hunter World located in the West got a chance to access a quest that had previously been released in Japan only. The USJ event as it is known features a total of two quests to complete to access new items Azure Starlord armor set, Azure long sword, and Palico equipment. We now have access to the second quest. In total the two USJ quests you need to complete are:
Completing both of these quests earns you material in the form of shards and stars which can be used to craft the new USJ items.
Most Past Events Are Available
There have been a number of events which have occured since Monster Hunter World dropped back in January. Most of these events were on a short timer, meaning you probably missed a few. While the Autumn Harvest Fest runs, you will be able to access all previous Events that have occured in Monster Hunter World. This means you will be able to get the Aloy gear, Street Fighter gear, or whatever else you may have missed. Thanks Capcom!
Some Quests to Complete:
- Every Hunter’s Dream (Wyvern Ignition Greatsword)
- Code: Red (Devil May Cry Armor and Weapon)
- A Rush of Blood (Mega Man Palico Set)
- Lessons of the Wild (Horizon Zero Dawn Palico Set) – PS4 Only
The Gathering Hub is Decorated for the Occasion
The last part of the Autumn Harvest Fest I will highlight is that the Gathering Hub has been decorated for the occasion. In the middle of the Gathering Hub you will notice a giant pumpkin cat. Besides the giant pumpkin cat you may also notice that all the NPCs and the area itself are way more festive than normal. Besides these added visual flairs, there is a new Autumn Harvest Platter which you can purchase from the Canteen.
I will continue to update this guide to everything in the Autumn Harvest Fest in the coming days so check back for updates.
More: Monster Hunter World walkthroughs and guides.