Dojo Unlocks List in Pokemon Sword/Shield Isle of Armor
In the Isle of Armor expansion for Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield you will spend a good chunk of your time at the Dojo. The Dojo is a sort of hub area with numerous services players can use and even new services to unlock. These unlockable services require spending watts to unlock. To keep track of the unlocks and what they cost here’s a complete Dojo unlocks list for Isle of Armor.
How to Unlock Services at the Dojo and What They Cost
To unlock the ability to spend Watts to upgrade the Dojo you need to advance the story until you can speak to Honey. Once you can speak to Honey approach her inside the Dojo and she will tell you about her need for Watts to spruce up the place. The unlocks you can get from Honey by giving her Watts are as follows:
- 5,000 Watts: Hair Stylist.
- 10,000 Watts: Broken Rotomi Terminal.
- 20,000 Watts: Fixed Rotomi Terminal.
- 30,000 Watts: Vending Machine with Fresh Water.
- 40,000 Watts: Soda Pop in Vending Machine.
- 50,000 Watts: Lemonade in Vending Machine.
- 100,000 Watts: Fresh Ingredients in Refrigerator.
- 200,000 Watts: Protein and Iron in Vending Machine.
- 300,000 Watts: Calcium and Zinc in Vending Machine.
- 400,000 Watts: HP Up and Carbos in Vending Machine.
- 500,000 Watts: Master Dojo as League Card Background.
- 800,000 Watts: Honey’s League Card.
- 1,000,000 Watts: Trainer Battle with Honey.
- 3,280,000 Watts: Cutscene with Honey and Rare League Card.
The video above by sxperpotion does a good job of showing you each and every Dojo upgrade listed above. Regarding whether fully upgrading the dojo is worth it is largely up to you. Some of the more expensive upgrades are interesting if you are a completionist, but don’t really reward you with all that much.