Carry More Foreign Supplies in Longship – Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
In the River Raid mode of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla players raid foreign locations to collect armor, weapons, and materials. One of the materials that players can find is the new Foreign Supplies. This material is used to build new settlement buildings and shop at Vagn’s store. You will want to gather a lot of this material while raiding, but you are limited at first. To learn how to carry more Foreign Supplies in longship see our guide below.
How to Carry More Foreign Materials in Longship
To carry more of the Foreign Supplies during River Raids you unsurprisingly need to use Foreign Supplies to improve your longship’s cargo space. To purchase the upgrade speak to Vagn at the River Raid Dock of your Settlement. When you speak to Vagn ask to customize your ship. This will open the page shown above. On this page there is a box that says Cargo. Highlight the box select upgrade to spend your Foreign Materials on it. The upgrades are:
- Base: Unlocked automatically. Holds 200 Foreign Supplies.
- Second Unlock: Spend 450 Foreign Supplies to increase carrying capacity to 300.
- Third Unlock: Spend 750 Foreign Supplies to increase carrying capacity to 400.
- Fourth Unlock: Added in 1.3.1. Spend 950 Foreign Supplies to increase capacity to 500.
- Fifth Unlock: Added in 1.3.1. Spend 1150 Foreign Supplies to increase capacity to 600.
That’s all you need to know to upgrade how much Foreign Supplies you can haul in your longhip. You should purchase this upgarde immediately as it will allow you to clear more locations and spend more time in each of the River Raids. The more you can carry the more you can bank back at your Settlement for other expenses.