Super Mario Maker 2 Castle Build Parts List: Cost and Percentage Gained
The newest Mario platformer out of Nintendo is Super Mario Maker 2. Like the name suggests players of this title get to make their own courses. A new addition in this sequel is the inclusion of a story mode. In this story mode Mario is tasked with rebuilding Peach’s destroyed castle. To do this Mario must collect coins to spend on building different parts of the castle. Below you will find our Super Mario Maker 2 castle build parts list. (List Updating).
Super Mario Maker 2 Castle Parts
When you start the story mode in Super Mario Maker 2 you will witness a short cutscene containing a dog. This dog steps on a rocket button which destroys the castle. To rebuild the castle you need the following castle parts:
- Foundation: 100 Coins (3% gain).
- West Hall 1F: 400 Coins (5% gain).
- Main Hall 1F: 600 Coins (6% gain).
- East Hall 1F: 400 Coins (5% Gain).
- Main Hall 2F: 1200 Coins (7% Gain).
- Main Hall 3F: 1300 Coins.
- West Hall Cannon: 700 Coins.
- West Hall Doors: 500 Coins.
- East Hall 2F: 1100 Coins.
- East Hall Cannon: 700 Coins.
- West Hall Roof: 1000 Coins.
- East Hall Doors: 500 Coins.
- East Hall Roof: 1000 Coins.
- Main Hall Roof: 1500 Coins.
- Stained Glass: 2000 Coins.
Once you’ve built the above listed portions of the castle you need to complete different levels for the three toad workmen. To reach them go through the front doors in the Main Hall.
I will continue to add to this list as I build my castle. Feel free to drop different build pieces in the comments and I will add them to the list.
thank you, I now can find out how much money peach’s castle in dollars.