Specialists: How to Unlock Them and What Skills They Have – Far Cry 5
Far Cry 5 is built around the idea of playing the game cooperatively with a friend. If, like me, you have no friends, you are probably playing through the game alone. That’s okay though as there are Specialists in the game which help you and provide some interesting skills to take into the battlefield. Below you will find a list of all nine specialists in Far Cry 5 along with how to unlock them and what they have.
Type: Animal (Dog)
Mission Unlock: Man’s Best Friend
- Pointer: Will tag all enemies nearby.
- Retriever: Will sometimes fetch weapons after an attack.
Type: Animal (Bear)
Mission Unlock: Liberate the F.A.N.G Center ->Complete Bear Necessities
- Bear Arms: Will exercise his right to attack.
- Cross to Bear: Will draw focus during combat.
Type: Animal (Cougar)
Mission Unlock: Here Kitty, Kitty
- Pounce: Will silently takedown an enemy.
- Stalk: Will stay hidden when moving through tall grass.
Mission Unlock: Wingman
- Bomb’s Away: You want a bomb? He’ll drop it.
- Light ‘Em UP: You want a strafing fire run? Look out.
Hurk Drubman JR.
Skills: The Prodigal Son
- Heat Seeker: RPGs will track air and land vehicles.
- JUNK IT: RPGs on vehicles are more destructive.
- FIRE IT UP: Attacks will have an extra spark to it.
- SHATTERPROOF: Resistant to most explosions on impacts.
- CALL A CHOPPER: Will provide air support and deliver a helicopter.
- LESS RELOAD: Gun + Big Magazine = More Shooting.
Skills: Liberate Baron Lumber Mill -> Complete A Dish Served Cold
- CONCEALMENT: Enemies will have a harder time detecting her.
- FERAL FRIENDLY: Wild animals see her as one of their own.
- BOOM BOOM: Her sniper shots will scare enemies.
- FRIENDLY SIGHT: Her laser sight is easier to distinguish.