How to Get VIP Fun Fright Tickets in Monster Hunter World Iceborne
In the new seasonal event for Monster Hunter World: Iceborne called the Fun Fright Fest players can earn special event tickets to craft special layered armor sets. The tickets for this seasonal event are called the VIP Fun Fright Tickets. These VIP Tickets are a bit confusing to get so I will walk you through a few ways of acquiring them while also giving you the best method of farming your own. Continue reading below to learn how to get VIP Fun Fright Tickets.
Craft the Demonlord Set
To greatly improve your chances of getting VIP Fun Fright Tickets you will want to craft the new armor set called the Passion set. This armor set gives you the Fun Fright’s Gift and Fun Fright’s Gratitude set bonuses which improve your chances of receiving special Fun Fright rewards when worn. To make the Demonlord set you need to give the following materials to the Smithy:
- Hair: 1x Fun Fright Ticket, 1x Pure Dragon Blood, 1x Shadowpierce Fang.
- Cloak: 1x Fun Fright Ticket, 1x Pure Dragon Blood, 1x Deathweaver Membrane.
- Blackarm: 1x Fun Fright Ticket, 1x Pure Dragon Blood, 1x Deathweaver Membrane..
- Belt: 1x Fun Fright Ticket, 1x Large Elder Dragon Bone, 1x Deceased Shard.
- Boots: 1x Fun Fright Ticket, 1x Large Elder Dragon Bone, 1x Deceased Shard.
Once you have this armor set equip it and proceed to the next portion of this guide. While you can earn VIP Fun Fright Tickets without the Demonlord armor set, the set bonus is basically designed to greatly improve your chances.
Complete Short Quests and Other Activities
Now that you’ve improved your chances of getting VIP Fun Fright tickets to drop its time to go out and earn them. To get VIP Fun Fright Tickets to drop you want to complete quests and activities in the game. While any quest or activity has the chance of dropping VIP Fun Fright Tickets there are a few Master Rank events you should focus on if you want to farm efficiently:
- Duffel Duty: Equip the Assassins Mantle. Go to Camp 12 (Shipwreck) and walk down the slope to the shipwreck below. Catch the 8 Duffel Penguins there to complete the quest. Takes about 2-3 minutes.
- Flora Frostbit: Go to Camp 15 and run to the left to reach the three plants there. Pick them to complete this event. Also takes about 2-3 minutes.
Once you’ve completed an event listed above head back to camp instead of HQ. Run the event again by talking to the Handler. This allows you to stay on location and farm these short quests until you have all the VIP Fun Fright Tickets you need. Keep in mind when a VIP ticket drops it appears under the Bonus Rewards of the hunt Quest Rewards screen.
If you have no interest in farming an event over and over again you can do things like Low Level Hunts and Master Ranks activities to get them to drop. This will take you a little bit longer, but may help keep you sane.