How to Easily Get All 144 Cigarette Cards in Red Dead Redemption 2
There are a ton of collectibles in Red Dead Redemption 2 for you to find in the world. One of the hardest to complete is gathering all 144 Cigarette Cards. Rub your eyes, you saw that right. 144… That’s a ton of searching to do. Luckily for us, there is a current method that speeds up the process. Here’s how to easily get all 144 Cigarette Cards in Red Dead Redemption 2.
- The method described below requires having cash. You will need about $2K at least.
- If you want to find every single card, this guide isn’t for you.
- This is not a glitch or but, but rather an option in the game (I don’t know if they will patch this: working as of November 2).
- Sell your duplicates at a Fence.
- Check out our other RDR2 Collectables Guides: All Grave Locations, All Rock Carving Locations, and All Dreamcatchers Locations.
Start Mission “Smoking and Other Hobbies”
If you want to complete the mission attached to collecting all 144 Cigarette Cards, you need to make your way to the Flatneck Station. At the station there is a Stranger who will speak with you about his Cigarette Card collection. Basically he wants you to collect all 144 Cigarette Cards and send them to him. If you do this, he will pay you a handsome amount.
Go to a General Store
To start this method go to any general store. At the general store purchase Premium Cigarette Packs (Provisions > Tobacco) for $5. Purchase as many as you can carry then exit out of the catalogue. Open your satchel and discard all the packs you just bought. Repeat this process until you have every Cigarette Card. The logic behind this is that every time you buy a pack of Premium Cigarettes, you get a random card. Since the Packs are infinite, you can buy your way to all 144 Cigarette Cards.
You can track your progress in the Compendium > Cigarette Cards.
Complete Mission “Smoking and Other Hobbies”
Once you’ve collected all 144 Cigarette Cards, make your way to the Post Office and send them off. Sleep for a few days and return to receive a letter and your reward. For completing the Smoking and Other Hobbies mission you receive the following rewards:
What you Get for Turning in All 144 Cigarette Cards
- Collector’s Item Trophy/Achievement.
- Small Jewelry Bag.
- Perfect Rabbit Pelt.
- Ginseng Elixir.
- Platinum Chain Necklace.
- Special Snake Oil.
- Special Horse Medicine.
- Dynamite – Volatile (weapon).
- Gold Nugget.
- Eagle Feather.
- Special Miracle Tonic.
- Valerian Root.
- Aged Pirate Rum.
- Vintage Civil War Handcuffs (used to craft the Alligator Tooth Talisman)
As you can see, completing this mission is well worth the effort. Thanks for reading. Good Luck!
Read More: Check out our other Red Dead Redemption 2 guides.