How To Access South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC
South Park: The Fractured But Whole is finally out! This means it is time to make your way through another wacky adventure in South Park. When you start your South Park: The Fractured But Whole adventure, you may have access to certain DLC items. These items range from Ubisoft Club items (bought with Club Units), to items specific to the copy of the game you purchased. Below you will find how to access South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC items. *Uplay appears to be having some connections issues. I had to relog multiple times before the items appeared in my toy box. Keep this in mind.*
Ubisoft Club Items
If you are signed up for Ubisoft Club, you can purchase a number of items to access in South Park: The Fractured But Whole. These items are bought using the club’s Club Units which are acquired by completing tasks in various Ubisoft titles (including South Park: The Fractured But Whole – possible 140 Club Units). Currently the available items for purchase are:
- Coon and Friends Art Pack – Free
- Tree Fiddy in Cash – Free
- Super Crafty Pack (10x Tech/Scrap/Biohazard and 4x Glue/Duct Tape crafting materials) – 20 Club Units
- Iron Inventor Costume (Iron Man looking costume) – 20 Club Units
- For Hardcore Goths Only (Goth hair style) – 30 Club Units
- Gadget-Lover Pack (Pack of gadget-themed artifacts and upgrade recipes) – 30 Club Units
- Assassin Pack (Assassin Costume, Hidden Blade Artifact, and upgrade recipes) – 40 Club Units
Like other Ubisoft titles, I expect this list to grow as the game remains active. This means there will more then likely be a number of new items added for purchase in the future.
Twitch Prime Loot (Now Unavailable)
If you use Twitch Prime, there are some items you can collect for South Park: The Fractured But Whole. These items are:
- Super Streamer Starter Pack (Purple Costume)
- Crafting Materials (5x Tech/Scrap/Biohazard)
- Crafting Materials (2x Glue/Duct Tape)
- $1.75 in starting cash.
The Twitch Prime loot will appear inside you Toy Box when redeemed.
There really isn’t all the much in terms of DLC items from a release day perspective. If you preordered the game, you will get access to “Towelie: Your Gaming Bud“; If you bought the season pass, you will have access to the “Relics of Zaron” costume and perks pack (can be purchased outside of the Season Pass).
- Towelie: Do you remember Towelie? The towel who has a problem with drugs and other substances? Well, he’s also part of the season pass! Towelie appears the moment you take control of your character for the first time. He offers you game tips while you play.
- Relics of Zaron: A costume and perks pack that is a nod to events in The Stick of Truth (Costumes are: Grand Wizard King’s Robes, King Robes, Princess Kenny’s Gown)
Accessing DLC Items
Both the Ubisoft Club items and DLC items can be accessed in a similar fashion to how DLC was accessed in The Stick of Truth. Access the toy box at the foot of your bed to grab whatever items you are owed. Good luck on your South Park adventure!
Accessing DLC Content
With the DLC items out of the way, we can now address how to access the DLC content in South Park The Fractured But Whole. In total, there are three DLCs coming to the game this year. Accessing each of these DLC is all done from the same location. Head to the bus stop in South Park to the west of your house, and you will be able to access your DLC from there (interact with the bus pole).
More: how to get all the various costumes in South Park: The Fractured But Whole.