Destiny 2 Ruinous Effigy Exotic Trace Rifle Perks and Traits
In Season 11: Season of Arrivals for Destiny 2 there is an exotic quest players can complete called Growth. This quest is given to players by the Prismatic Recaster and when it is completed players receive the Exotic Ruinous Effigy Trace Rifle. Since this is a new weapon it begs the question what are its perks and traits? Below we’ve listed the Destiny 2 Ruinous Effigy Exotic Trace Rifle perks and traits for your reading pleasure.
Ruinous Effigy Exotic Trace Rifle Perks and Traits
The Ruinous Effigy is an Exotic Trace Rifle that introduced during Season 11 of Destiny 2. Like other Exotic weapons in the game the perks of the Ruinous Effigy are fixed, meaning everyone gets the same rolls on the weapon. If you want to see what those rolls are check them out below:
- Transmutation (Intrinsic Trait): Final blows with this weapon collapse victims into Void Transmutation spheres.
- Evolution (Trait): Transmutation spheres you create can be picked up and wielded as weapons by you or your allies.
- Hammer-Forged Rifling (Barrel): Durable ranged barrel. Increases range.
- Particle Repeater (Battery): Constrains recoil for every bolt. Increases stability.
- Composite Stock (Stock): This weapon has a versatile dual-purpose stock. Slightly increases stability. Slightly increases handling speed.
The Intrinsic and Trait perks of the Ruinous Effigy are interesting to say the least. Having the ability to create Void Transmutation sphere when getting a final blow on victims is weird and fun. The fact you and your allies can pick up these spheres and wield them like a weapon is also weird, but I find it interesting. What do you think?