Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla Post-Launch Content Revealed
We now have a better idea of what to expect out of the Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla post-launch content thanks to a new page on the game’s official website. This new page lists a collection of post-launch content expected to release into 2021 after Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla releases on November 10th.
Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla Post-Launch Roadmap
The post-launch content planned for Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla takes the form of two tracks. These tracks depend on a player having access to the Season Pass or not. With Season Pass access you will be able to access the story expansions that otherwise are unavailable to players that don’t purchase the additional content. The post-launch roadmap for Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla is as follows:
Launch (November 10th)
- Season Pass: The Legend of Beowulf exclusive mission.
- Mission description: A mysterious beast is ravaging the English countryside, leaving telltale streaks of mold on its victims. Track the creature and discover the hidden story behind England’s first great epic. Available at launch.
End of 2020
- Free seasonal content 1.
- Expansion 1: Wrath of the Druids.
- Mission description: Explore the haunted wilds and beautiful landscapes of Ireland as you battle a druidic cult known as the Children of Danu. Conquer ring forts, master the art of smuggling, and gain the favor of Gaelic kings in a new open-world adventure.
- Free seasonal content 2.
- Expansion 2: The Siege of Paris.
- Expansion description: Sail to the kingdom of Francia and engage the forces of Charles the Fat as you participate in the Vikings’ most daring conquest. Infiltrate the city of Paris, forge new alliances within its walls, and strike a blow that will shatter an empire.
- Free seasonal content 3.
- Free seasonal content 4.
The seasonal content is available free of charge for all owners of Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla. These content additions will contain things like seasonal events and new game modes. The dates seem largely to be placeholders currently especially with how things are going in the world and the development environment. With that said as Ubisoft updates the timeline I will update this game accordingly.