Stray Day One Patches Pawtch Notes Reveal Bug Fixes
Stray is inching its way towards release on PlayStation and Steam and ahead of its launch it has released a few patches to fix some issues with the game. Both Stray v1.01 and Stray v1.02 are waiting patiently for gamers to download them on July 19th. The Stray day one patches patch notes are located below.
What’s in the Day One Patch of Stray
In Stray players take on the role of a stray cat who is lost in an ancient cyberpunk city full of mysteries. To complete the game players must solve the mysteries and escape. This game comes from developers BlueTwelve Studios and publishers AnnaPurna Interactive. It released on July 19th on PlayStation 4/5 and Steam.
Details on the Stray day one patches come from Orbispatches.com. This site connects to the PlayStation database and allows players to download and install different patch versions of games. There are two versions of Stray available to download on day one. Both come in around the 6 GB mark in size.
Stray v1.01 Patch Notes
- Localization has been improved in several languages
- Supplemental vibration has been added throughout the game
- Some Meows have been totally re-meowed
- Stability has been improved during a few critical moments
- Performance has been improved in a few demanding places
Stray v1.02 Patch Notes
- Improved navigation in various places
- Made some game scripts more robust when reloading checkpoints
- Improved audio during cinematics
- Polished audio sounds and general mix in throughout
- Small graphical tweaks and fixes
- Improved localization in several languages
- A LOT of collision fixes, naughty cat!
Nothing major really jumps out at me from the notes. Generally speaking it just appears to be some last minute quality assurance fixes to make the experience as good as possible for when players jump into the game.
Alongside the release of the patch notes above, the Stray trophies/achievements list have also appeared online. There are 24 achievements (25 trophies with platinum). These trophies/achievements range from simple to more complicated including dunking a basketball.
Thoughts on the Stray Day One Patches Pawtch Notes? Drop them in the comments below.
Nice! I like Stray. Congratulations Stray v1.02 on a great launch