MyREP Unlocks in NBA 2K20
NBA 2K20 introduces something a little different in terms of unlocks. Instead of the traditional level unlocks there is a new system called MyREP. This MyREP system works similar to the level system but is more focused on the Neighborhood experience. Below is a list of all the MyREP unlocks in NBA 2K20.
Note: You can monitor your MyREP progress under The Neighborhood > MyREP selection on the option screen.
Rookie MyREP Unlocks
Rookie is the first class of MyREP. There are a total of three tiers inside this class. For each tier unlock you receive different items. Here’s what they are.
Rookie One Unlocks
- Get your Hair Colored at Doc’s.
- Customize your jersey at the NBA Store.
Rookie Two Unlocks
- Tier 1 Emotes Available.
Rookie Three Unlocks
- BLING BLING. Watched and Jewellry become available at Swag’s.
- MyCOURT Rims Available.
- Wear accessories in the Neighborhood.
Pro MyREP Unlocks
After you level up from Rookie status you become a Pro. Pro features three tiers as well. With each tier unlocking various items. Here’s what you unlock in the Pro tiers.
Pro One Unlocks
- Tier 2 Emotes Available.
- Neighborhood Gameplay Animations Now Available.
- Skateboards available at Wheels.
Pro Two Unlocks
- Iron Wall Badge Unlock: Set Hard Screens in the Neighborhood.
- Tier 1 Player Panels.
- Various hats are available at Swags.
- Customize MyCOURT Scoreboard.
Pro Three Unlocks
- Legend jerseys become available at the NBA Store.
- Swag’s sells eyewear.
- Scooter becomes available at Wheels.
All-Star MyREP Unlocks
Once you’ve become pro it’s only logical you will ascend to All-Star status. The next cluster of tiers is the All-Star tiers. Here you will have three tiers to unlock. Check them out below:
All-Star One Unlocks
- Tier 3 Emotes Available.
- Beach Cruisers Available at Wheels.
- Unlock more gameplay animations.
All-Star Two Unlocks
- Screen Crusher Badge: Blow up hard screens in the Neighborhood.
- Customize your MyCOURT Floor.
- Tier 2 Player Panels.
- Custom ball in Neighborhood games.
All-Star Three Unlocks
- DJ sets unlocked in Neighborhood. Perform for your friends.
- Tier 4 Emotes Available.
- BMX Bikes available at Wheels.
- Add Murals to your MyCOURT.
- Nothing Easy Badge: Hard Fouls at the rim boost your team’s takeover in the Neighborhood.
Superstar MyREP Unlocks
After you become an All-Star the next stop is Superstar. As a Superstar you can unlock a wide range of unlockables. These unlockables are split across three tiers. The tiers are as follows:
Superstar One Unlocks
- Can take your shirt off.
- Park Handles Badge: Park Dribble Moves now available in the Neighborhood.
- You can now place Tattoos on your Neck, Back, and Chest.
- MyCOURT Mini-Basketball machine now available.
- Tandem Bikes available at Wheels.
Superstar Two Unlocks
- Backpacks available at Swag’s.
- You’ve unlocked additional Park Gameplay Animations.
- Spin the Daily Wheel 2x a Day.
Superstar Three Unlocks
- Your own entrance in the Neighborhood.
- GYM RAT Badge: No more lifting for you.
- Low Rider bikes available at Wheels.
Elite MyREP Unlocks
Reaching Superstar MyREP status is great and all, but being Elite is even better. This next tier of MyREP levels unlocks a number of sweet unlocks. Check out the three tier unlocks below.
Elite One Unlocks
- First in line to get a crack on all store sales.
- Tier 5 Emotes Available.
- Unlock MyCOURT Penthouse.
- Takeover Booster Badge: Your Takeover Meter will now fill faster in the Neighborhood.
- Spin the Elite Daily Wheel for better prizes.
Elite Two Unlocks
- Tier 3 Player Panels.
- Create your own T-Shirt.
- 2x the VC.
- Hoverboard available at Wheels.
Elite Three Unlocks
- Become the ultimate show off.
- Mascot items become available at Swag’s.
- Dress like an Elite in business clothing.
- Trike is available at Wheels.
Legend MyREP Unlock
Once you’ve become an Elite, the only place left for you to go is into Legend status. This final tier is the last MyREP position for players to earn. At Legend status players unlock the following:
- Free copy of NBA 2K21.
- Arrive in Style.
- Be Featured in an Episode of 2KTV.
- Skip the lines.
- More Badge Points.
- Legend Player Panels.
This concludes our look at the MyREP unlocks in NBA 2K20. Think this year’s unlocks are worth the effort? Let me know in The Pit below.