Destiny 2: The Fourth Horseman Perks
In Destiny 2‘s Season of Worthy there are a few new exotics for players to unlock. These exotics include a fan-favorite shotgun called The Fourth Horseman players can complete a quest line to unlock. Like other exotics this shotgun features some unique perks. Continue reading below to learn The Fourth Horseman perks.
The Fourth Horseman Traits and Perks
The Fourth Horseman is a new Exotic Shotgun that was released in Season 10 of Destiny 2. Like other Exotic weapons in the game the perks of The Fourth Horseman are fixed, meaning everyone gets the same rolls on the weapon. If you want to see what those rolls are check them out below:
- Thunderer (Intrinsic): This weapon’s rate of fire is increased significantly, and fires full auto.
- Arrowhead Brake (Barrel): Lightly vented barrel.
- Greatly controls recoil.
- Increases handling speed.
- Assault Mag (Magazine): This shotgun’s magazine is optimized for quick combat.
- Greatly increases stability.
- Increases rate of fire.
- Broadside (Trait): Each successive shot has more damage and more spread.
- Fitted Stock (Stock): This stock makes the weapon stable but heavy.
- Increases stability.
- Moderately controls recoil.
- Slightly decreases handling speed.
The combination of the Intrinsic Trait and the Broadside Trait make this exotic an interesting, close-range weapon. Since it is a shotgun you will want to get up close and personal to really maximize the weapon’s full potential. With close quarters being its pervue I can see this weapon being of interest to the Titan players out there that like to run headlong into battle.
Like any exotic The Fourth Horseman has a catalyst for players to unlock. To learn how to unlock this catalyst and what the requirements are check out our The Fourth Horseman catalyst guide.
While it is too early to tell if The Fourth Horseman is any good it does present an interesting mix of perks for players to use. How do you find this new Shotgun? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.