Chernobylite Companions Skills List, What are they and How to Unlock
In Chernobylite players can upgrade their character’s skills by earning points to spend on certain perks. These perks are taught by characters in the game the player recruits to join their team. To keep track of the trainers we’ve put together a quick guide. Below you will find the full list of Chernobylite Companions skills.
Training by Olivier
- Stunning: Takedown is quieter and won’t negatively effect Igor’s psyche.
- Precision: +25% Revolver damage.
- Perfect Precision: +50% Revolver damage.
- Stealth: Move, run and jump more quietly.
- Perfect Stealth: Move, run and jump much more quieter.
Training by Sashko
- Reflex: Health bar increased by 3 points.
- Parkour: Run faster and land more safely from taller heights.
- Perfect Parkour: Run much faster and land safely from any height.
- Patience: +25% Shotgun damage.
- Perfect Patience: +50% Shotgun damage.
Training by Olga
- Discipline: Health bar increased by 3 points.
- Organization: +6 inventory slots.
- Perfect Organization: +6 more inventory slots.
- Control: +25% Assault Rifle damage.
- Perfect Control: +50% Assault Rifle damage.
Training by Tarakan
- Camouflage: Enemies need longer to notice Igor.
- Saving: Everything built and crafted in the refuge is 10% cheaper.
- Perfect Saving: Everything built and crafted in the refuge is 20% cheaper.
- Software Upgrade: Environmental Analyzer highlights enemies.
- Advanced Software Upgrade: Environmental Analyzer scans more frequently.
Training by Mikhail
- Capacity: +12 inventory slots.
- Gathering: +15% to picked resource amount.
- Perfect Gathering: +30% to picked resource amount.
- Survival Instinct: Plants and Mushrooms gathered give +10% chance of finding food.
- Perfect Survival Instinct: Plants and Mushrooms gathered give +20% chance of finding food.
How to Unlock Skills in Chernobylite
If you read the above list and want to know how to train this section is for you. Essentially you first need to unlock the character you wish to train with by completing their questlines. During these quests you will have the chance to invite them to the Refuge to join your team. Once they are in the Refuge you can speak to them after missions to train.
Training costs Skill Points. You earn Skill Points by leveling up your XP bar in the game. This can be done by completing missions, gathering resources, and building things.
You can purchase perks from across the different characters without any issue. This means you can tailor your build to your playstyle. If you don’t use Shotguns it makes sense to not put points into that category.
Thoughts on our Chernobylite Companions skills list? Drop them in the comments below.