Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood Missions List
The third piece of DLC content for Borderlands 3 is the western themed Bounty of Blood. This DLC expansion takes players to the planet of Gehanna where they will take part in a new storyline. Like other expansions in Borderlands 3 there are a mix of main missions and side missions to complete. To help you keep track of what missions there are use our Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood missions list below.
Bounty of Blood Main and Side Missions List
There are a total of 16 missions to complete in the Bounty of Blood DLC. These missions are divided up between 5 main missions and 11 side missions. The main missions and side missions in this DLC are:
Main Missions (5 Story Missions)
- Blood From A Stone.
- The Name of the Law.
- Off the Rails.
- Where It All Started.
- Riding to Ruin.
Side Missions (11 Side Missions)
- The Quick and the Quicker (Vestige).
- Miracle Elixir Fixer (The Blastplains).
- Devil Rustlers (The Blastplains).
- Saurdew Valley (The Blastplains).
- Money Back Guarantee (The Blastplains).
- Dirty Deeds (Ashfall Peaks).
- The Legend of McSmugger (Ashfall Peaks).
- Lost and Found (Obsidian Forest).
- Of Blood and Beans (Obsidian Forest).
- The Meatman Prophecy (Bloodsun Canyon).
- The Dandy and Damsel (Bloodsun Canyon).
A lot of the side missions in Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood will cause NPCs to move to Vestige. This doesn’t do a whole lot in terms of gameplay, but it does make the town feel a bit more alive. If you completed all of the above mentioned missions and want more check out the Crew Challenges for each new zone.