Animal Crossing New Horizons: Earth Day Nook Miles+ Reward
The Earth Day update (1.2) in Animal Crossing New Horizons introduces a number of new additions to everyone’s favorite island life sim including new ways to earn Nook Miles. For the duration of the event players can complete special Earth Day Nook Mile+ challenges to earn Nook Miles and a special reward. If you want to know what reward you receive check out our Earth Day Nook Miles+ Reward guide below.
How to Unlock the Earth Day Nook Miles+ Reward?
When you fire up the game after downloading the new 1.2 update you will have mail in your mailbox. Look for a letter from Tom Nook and read it. In this letter Tom Nook will mention new Earth Day themed challenges to complete. He will also mention coming to see him. Do that now to learn about Earth Day Nook+ challenges and to learn there is a special reward for completing them.
To unlock the rewards you need to complete each day’s Earth Day Nook+ Event. The means you need to complete a total of 2 Earth Day Nook challenges. These challenges include the following:
- Plant 3 Shrub Starts (1,000 Nook Miles).
- Plant 3 (Specific Flower) Seeds (1000 Nook Miles).
- Send Gratitude with Flowers (1000 Nook Miles).
- Decorate with 1 Flower (750 Nook Miles).
- Get Stylin’ by Wearing Flowers (750 Nook Miles).
- Craft Fencing for Beautiful Gardens (750 Nook Miles).
- Weave Flowers to Craft a Wreath (600 Nook Miles).
- Tree Transplantation (500 Nook Miles).
As you complete these challenges you can return to Tom Nook to receive a DIY Recipe for Hedges. This recipe can be crafted 10x Clumps of Weeds, 5x Tree Branches, and 2x Stones.
That’s all you need to know about the Earth Day Nook Miles Reward. This reward is a placeable object that can really help to liven up your town’s look if you are into the whole Earth Day vibe.