Where to Find New Calico Desert Merchant in Stardew Valley
Stardew Valley on PC got a huge update today. This update introduced a ton of new features including a new merchant in the Calico Desert. To help you find this merchant and see what he has for sale I’ve thrown together a brief guide. Continue reading below to learn where to find new Calico Desert Merchant in Stardew Valley.
Go to Calico Desert
To start you need to have the bus to Calico Desert unlocked. Once the bus is unlocked wait for Pam to be present and pay the 500g to go to the desert.
Calico Desert Merchant Location & Inventory
As you drive out of the tunnel you will see the new merchant on the top of the screen. Once the bus is parked go over and speak to the merchant to learn what he has for sale. Note this merchant doesn’t sell things for money, but rather various gems. Here’s what he sells.
- Artifact Trove (5x Omni Geodes): A blacksmith can open this for you. These troves often contain ancient relics and curiosities.
- Warp Totem: Desert (3x Omni Geodes): Warp directly to Calico Desert. Consumed on use.
- Triple Shot Espresso (1x Diamdond): It’s more potent than regular coffee = +8 Energy, +3 Health, +1 Speed.
- Spicy Eel (1x Ruby): It’s really spicy. Be careful = +115 Energy, +51 Health, +1 Speed, +1 Luck.
- Mega Bomb (5x Iridium Ore): Generates a powerful explosion. Use with extreme caution.
- Bomb (5x Quartz): Generates an explosion. Watch out.
- Fiber (5x Stone): Raw material sourced from plants.
- Warp Totem: Desert (1x Iridium Bars): Blueprints for crafting Warp Totem: Desert.
- Butterfly Hutch (200x Bat Wings): Can be placed inside your house as a piece of furniture.
- Green Turban (50x Omni Geodes): A green silk turban with a gold ornament on the front. Hat.
- Magic Cowboy Hat (333x Omni Geodes): It’s shimmering with prismatic energy. Hat.
That’s all the merchant has for sale. As you can see there are a now a number of options for you to spend your various mine resources on. This is a good thing as many people have stacks of Omni Geodes. What items do you think you will buy from this merchant? Let me know in the comments below.